Dealing with loud neighbours?

There goes the neighborhood

2 Likes

Christ…try make it look like an autoerotic asphyxiation accident.

Huh?

I turned on his washing machine for him in the face of a killer virus doing the rounds.

1 Like

If you reckon he’s alright, he nice to him so he stays… Because the next lad they stick in there mightn’t be… I don’t like the idea of him drunk the whole time if he lives below you…

I know … he cant read - how does he know what on/off is on the gas ? :astonished:

2 Likes

When he lights up a fag

Or Falling asleep after turning it on… Maybe unplug the cooker next time your down and start dropping him down his tea

1 Like

Get him to take Brady for a walk every day.

Shit on their doorstep.

Captain Sinn Fein turns into Pat Kenny the second one of society’s more vulnerable types lands up in a gaff near to him.

47 Likes

I’ll let that slide because I like you.

I’ve not only turned on his washing machine, but I sourced him a gardener… When I initially told him he might be better off checking done deal for a second hand mower he asked me were they still open… I got him a gardener’s number instead.

2 Likes

fucking @crutches with the snakey likes :rage:

2 Likes

They’re the most hurtful ones :pensive:
The thoughts that some chap you’ve never had any dealings with is at home stewing about you can be very unsettling, I have a few of them as well

He sounds like a grand fella mate :+1: *

*the Norrie, not @Crutches

1 Like

He’s grand … but could be gone in a month ot two and someone else in. I’m just wondering what’s the story with the Simon community in general and will we see a rake of randomers coming and going.

Fuck sake.

The Simon community got @Crutches onto TFK?

1 Like

Why would the Simon Community be housing qualified electricians that have jobs🤔?

I’ll be putting his clothes on 90 degree washes anyway … let’s see what the boys on the building site make of him in skinny jeans and a tank top.

2 Likes

Oooft.

One off housing in the countryside is the only proper way to live

4 Likes