Dental advice

The six million lira man.

2 Likes

Fucking root canal today

I’m debating getting the teeth whitened :see_no_evil:

Are you going to let Marty at it?

1 Like

When it comes to something as precious as your set of teeth it’s best advised to not cut corners and spend the few extra Euro needed to get them treated upon by a skilled professional.

Would you not trust him. He would see you right

In Poland?

A work colleague got theirs done and the results were impressive so I’ll more than likely get it done at the same place.

I’d say there’s not too many Drom Roasters getting the teeth whitened by Marty!

Mate, paying to get your teeth whitened is for mugs. I know because I got mugged off with it before. The colgate whitening strips for 50quid do the same job and it doesn’t involve some stupid bint shoving a laser in your mouth. Try the strips, they work.

1 Like

Wouldnt have thought would be much of a market for it alright!

I hear he’s doing well actually.

We recently got a petrol station in Drom too :laughing:

1 Like

Any link for me?

Crest whitening strips are what you need. Some on eBay or some uk resellers.

Are they the ones not on sale here due to a hydrogen peroxide ban? Something to that effect anyway

On sale everywhere in USA. The most litigious country in the world.

Not sure banned here but used under medical supervision. Dentists here use hydrogen peroxide.

Hes a sound fella he will fly there

Yeah an indian lad opened that place did he?? Used be a fella parading up and down the rd with a sign there for a while claiming to be owed money. He will pit a dent in Brassys trade id say

I’ve the crest ones @mrhuel is talking about. Didn’t know they were banned in Oireland.

1 Like

It’s busy anytime I’ve passed by anyway.

1 Like

Steer clear mate. Missus used them once for twenty minutes. Took 4 days for the extreme sensitivity to clear.

Brush your teeth and use inter dental brushes every day, that should be sufficient unless you are smoking 20 fags a day or an alcoholic. Teeth whitening is a scam, that will leave you with permanent damage