Diet & Nutrition

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 966075, member: 686”]Word of warning…

Customs intercepted a package of mine coming from the US from iherb (Quest bars and a few others bits)…

VAT is now applicable (since June 1st) on all these products and I have to pay admin fees etc before DHL will release the package… :mad:

Total cost of package prior to Customs check - 120 euro
Total cost of package after Customs check - 185 euro

CUNTS[/QUOTE]
Mugged off. Good and proper

Coconut Oil :rolleyes:

Bullet Proof Coffee :rolleyes:

@Kinvara’s Passion

Could I interest you in some magic beans?

Not sure… I actually like it and once you have it you wouldnt be hungry till lunchtime so it keeps the belly at bay. (I am not training at the minute)

[QUOTE=“North County Corncrake, post: 966238, member: 80”]KP,

since Ive started smoking dope again this month ive been pigging out, in fact all the benefits of fasting has disappeared. Any healthy low fat snacking food to assist with the munchies?[/QUOTE]

Quest Bars mate…

Just don’t get them on iherb like I did.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 966133, member: 1786”]@Kinvara’s Passion

Could I interest you in some magic beans?[/QUOTE]

Are they gluten free mate?

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 966245, member: 686”]Quest Bars mate…

Just don’t get them on iherb like I did.[/QUOTE]

cool , would 1 of them keep you full for lunch?

are they caffeine free?

They are gluten-free, low GI, non-processed, no-carb, paleo, bullet-proof protein goji super beans

Done deal pal, where do I sign?

[QUOTE=“North County Corncrake, post: 966248, member: 80”]cool , would 1 of them keep you full for lunch?

are they caffeine free?[/QUOTE]

For lads that are welded to the desk… a spoon of butter would keep you going for lunch. So yes, a quest bar would keep a lad ticking over nicely.

I have to laugh at some of the mongrels in this place, day after day, queuing at the local spar for hot chicken rolls. “Great value at €2.99”… Then the cunts regularly wonder why arses are falling out of them.

The beauty of it is you don’t need to pay me anything. In fact this will make you money. As it turns out I am related to an African prince you died last year leaving a $120m estate, I will give you the beans for free if you let me use your bank account to move the money from Africa.

sign me up mate, where can I buy these bars in dublin?

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 966265, member: 686”]For lads that are welded to the desk… a spoon of butter would keep you going for lunch. So yes, a quest bar would keep a lad ticking over nicely.

I have to laugh at some of the mongrels in this place, day after day, queuing at the local spar for hot chicken rolls. “Great value at €2.99”… Then the cunts regularly wonder why arses are falling out of them.[/QUOTE]
Hot chicken with coleslaw and cheese mate, great ateing in that.

http://www.fitnessireland.ie/quest-nutrition-quest-bars-12-x-60g.html

since Ive started smoking dope again this month ive been pigging out, in fact all the benefits of fasting has disappeared. Any healthy low fat snacking food to assist with the munchies?[/QUOTE]
Knock that shit on the head, mate. You will lose your focus and ambition.

thanks mate, will do

Big fan of quest bars. Walnuts good also to keep the hunger at bay and snack but they’re pretty flavourless, maybe put them into a natural yoghurt with fruit & honey.

I would hate for @North County Corncrake[/USER] to end up like that grinning simpleton [USER=1517]@carryharry.

Jacks will have to be evacuated.

Four cups of coffee
Huge turkey curry for lunch
Plus psyllium husk in water x 2