Diet & Nutrition

@Tassotti ?

I’m nearly 3 days in to the detox, no tea, coffee, bread, sugar or processed food, the clarity of thought is returning, energy levels increasing and my “can do” attitude is returning

1 Like

Anyone know a decent site for buying protein bars?

Bodyfirst.ie do the fulfil ones in bulk.

Oh hoo you sneaky bastard. :+1:

Wrong

@KinvarasPassion
it arrived this morning, Its absolutely unreal stuff

:clap:

Use sparingly…

i was out running today and made a few concoctions for my drinks to re-hydrate, no cramps to report over 26 miles in 28 degree heat, its unreal, I am sitting here and could do another one, my clarity of thought is unreal, its the greatest stuff of all time, thanks for recommending it buddy

3 Likes

Guys, Kombucha tea is the latest craze here. I’ve begun incorporating a glass into my daily routine, and it’s fair to say I’m noticing changes in my life I never thought possible. Has it reached Ireland yet?

Mark my words, this will be 2018’s nutri bullet/bulletproof coffee/herb encrusted salmon etc

My god its funny reading all this. Some people just never learn

That’s the booze filled shit that may be sending Michael Floyd back behind bars.

There’s only one thing putting Michael Floyd back behind bars, and that’s Michael Floyd.

Yes it has.

A place in Donegal makes it.its delicious

I heard to hat you should make your own though

Sounds like a wonderful idea, brew up some bacteria and yeast with no fucking idea what wild strains become dominant, wait for it to achieve maximum level of rankness, and then wonder why you have the shits and a yeast infection.

Buy a good quality probiotic yogurt and stop fucking around tying to poison yourself.

Yogurt?

Are you cray cray ?

It doesn’t look so bad

1 Like

They look like jars of piss samples taken after a Dublin football training session

6 Likes

Yes!!!

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/health-family/coffee-cuts-risk-of-death-from-strokes-and-heart-disease-studies-find-1.3150061%3Fmode%3Damp

1 Like