Diet & Nutrition

Going to start on Aniracetam today. The lucidity and focus is supposed to be out of this world.

:rofl:

Mate, you cant just pit it out there without more details

This fella is going through, what laymen would term, a midlife crisis … early 50s , onset of belly flab, loss of energy and probably hasn’t had a horn in 6 or 7 months … he’s pitching his wagon to any old witchery… in this instance, he’s certainly buying some magic beans - this stuff has been laughed at for a while now.

If you’re not microdosing magic mushrooms you’re at nothing.

2 Likes

You are all over the place pal.
I’ll try it and post my experiences.
Myself and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy have not had a cold since we started on esterC

2 Likes

Colds like hangovers are yesterday’s news

1 Like

You ran off to another thread on a separate topic to reinforce a silly point – that reeks of desperation, mate. You must have it bad.

it’s going to be ok pal. Get up and get dressed and get out for a walk. Lashing out at me won’t boost your self esteem.

I’m off for a Huel shake, 1 g of Aniracetam, some fish oil to activate it, L-Theanine and a double espresso.

2 Likes

I was jogging at 6.15am mate.

Up your game.

There are probably lads on here not taking metformin as a prophylactic.

1 Like

A less of an e friend than me would make “jogging or being chased” joke there. I think we all know the type of person I’m talking about here.

Lesser e friends dont interest me - their words cannon of the big S on my chest — I’m only interested in the words of other super users on here.

Christ.

You’ve a lovely way of spotting when a poster is seething and takes to multiple threads almost simulataneously to have inane pot shots at the same person.

Why didnt you just tag @gilgamboa and be done with it.

Slowly embracing this carnivore diet… Savage energy and no hunger. 2 x 8 ounce steaks a day.

And coffee.

3 Likes

I’ve been atin nothing only bentonite clay for weeks now. The clarity is unrale

2 Likes

You using psyllium h still pal?

This carnivore diet has piqued my interest. I’ll try it in run up to christmas I think.

Your gut bacteria must be crippled with all this chopping and changing and yo yo dieting you’re doing.