Diet & Nutrition

The Dunph, here’s something quick to make, and I’d say it would be healthy enough. Some stir fry veg, put it in a wok or pan with some oil and garlic. Add in some chicken, or beef, or I prefer some prawns. You could add in some chilis or a small bit of soya sauce. I find the soya sauce way too salty, so add in some ginger instead at the start.
Squeeze some lemon over it. Add in some cous cous. Would take about 15 mins to do. I can’t see it being bad for you…

FAO CM: I was out Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and was at home in bits for most of yesterday. I then had an Eddie Rockets take-away last night and I haven’t done my thigh strengthening exercises since Tuesday. I’m now sitting in a living room chair and I have no inclination to move or to eat healthily. Please advise.

Fuck it, pal. Another few hours of living it up won’t kill you. Go finish the week off with a pizza or Chinese and start again tomorrow.

On that note, I’ve found that making a big healthy dinner on Saturday, say like stew, and having plenty left over for Sunday, stops me ordering junk.

Anyone a fan of manuka honey? I was in my barber shop earlier and myself and your man have a bit of a rapport going, think i mentioned it before, anyway as i was telling him my problems (i woke up with a sore throat and feel a cold might be coming) he recommend i buy a jar of this stuff. Well i bought two jars of the stuff as it was buy one get one free in Holland and Barrett. Fairly pricey mind as this one was £12.99 for a small jar. Anyway had two spoons of it when i came home and it tastes like heaven. Looking forward to putting it on my toast. :clap:

Don’t put it on toast dunph, take a spoon of it before you eat if you want any benefit from it and just get a 2bob jar for your toast.

Nothing like it on toast, smoother the fucker in it. With two for one you’ll at least get the week out of them and only have to pay £12.99 for two more. Ignore the fact it is in small jars which gives off the impression you should only have a tea spoon a day, that’s only for the idiots, which clearly you are not, mate.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/20590905.jpg

It’s just expensive thick honey.
No proof that it works despite much anecdotal evidence.
Enjoy it on your toast

I stumbled across this drink below today (free sample) claims to help you burn more calories by raising your metabolism… :rolleyes:

It seems the green tea extract is the key to it… Why would people not just drink green tea then?? It also has taurine in it… has it been established that this benefits humans in anyway?

http://www.sumodrinks.com/#how_it_works

CM, I’ve gone from a 56 inch to a 36 inch waist but I’ve been stuck on 36 inches since Christmas. Any advice to get down to 32 inches, pal?

34 should be your aim Bandage. Nobody with any sort of meat on them is a 32 these days. You need to be able to look after yourself in a scrap as well as looking trim. 34 facilitates both.

I’m a 32 and I’d kick the fuck out of you, but that’s probably not any endorsement of my physique or brute strength.

Bandage, what height are you?

Bandage mate, dockers are now being stocked in 33 waist. Go for it.

CM will guide you along im sure.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 745883, member: 168”]I stumbled across this drink below today (free sample) claims to help you burn more calories by raising your metabolism… :rolleyes:

It seems the green tea extract is the key to it… Why would people not just drink green tea then?? It also has taurine in it… has it been established that this benefits humans in anyway?

http://www.sumodrinks.com/#how_it_works[/quote]
Listen pal, this stuff is scientifically formulated by top top scienticians with ingredients that are “extracted” from other ingredients. This is cutting edge shit.

Lads, I’ve a wedding on Saturday (not my own). Now, the problem is, due to my desperate back pain, the winter, borderline alcoholism and general gluttony I have let myself go somewhat in the six months or so. I have a hefty belly but nothing a few weeks of running and dieting wouldn’t solve. But I don’t have that time and I can hardly bend down to tie my shoelaces without rolling over in agony at my back.

What’s the best way to lose as much weight as possible over the next five days while still maintaining a pulse? I was thinking egg whites and weetabix for breakfast, soup and beans or something for lunch and then fish with some vegetables for dinner every day?Maybe go to the sauna too?

Or would a purely liquid diet be possible and better? I once saw my friend’s oul lad lose about 5 stone in a few weeks when he needed to get a hip replacement and he was off solids altogether.

Any advice appreciated. My ladyfriend won’t be going and the bride’s younger sister is an absolute cracker.

Tell your ladyfriend the last sentence there and by the time she’s finished chasing you, you should be sorted.

You’re welcome

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 749697, member: 129”]Lads, I’ve a wedding on Saturday (not my own). Now, the problem is, due to my desperate back pain, the winter, borderline alcoholism and general gluttony I have let myself go somewhat in the six months or so. I have a hefty belly but nothing a few weeks of running and dieting wouldn’t solve. But I don’t have that time and I can hardly bend down to tie my shoelaces without rolling over in agony at my back.

What’s the best way to lose as much weight as possible over the next five days while still maintaining a pulse? I was thinking egg whites and weetabix for breakfast, soup and beans or something for lunch and then fish with some vegetables for dinner every day?Maybe go to the sauna too?

Or would a purely liquid diet be possible and better? I once saw my friend’s oul lad lose about 5 stone in a few weeks when he needed to get a hip replacement and he was off solids altogether.

Any advice appreciated. My ladyfriend won’t be going and the bride’s younger sister is an absolute cracker.[/quote]

Buy a pair of spanks.

Would you look at buying a corset or a roll on Thraw?

If it’s good enough for Brian McFadden, by heck, it’s good enough for me. Last resort though. I’m willing to purge myself for the next four or five days first.

Juice diet for the week.