Diet & Nutrition

Well earned, kid… You’ll be back training in no time, enjoy it.

I did about 5/6 of a bag of Tesco bacon fries last night. Looked this morning and they are about 750 calories a bag. :flushed:

2 Likes

I made no reference to another supplement or a change in diet.

If you don’t need anything why come in here?

You don’t see me in the horsey threads?

I’ve no idea if you read the horsey threads but needing something isn’t a prerequisite to reading/commenting on a thread. For example, I
I might not necessarily need to watch a movie but I occasionally comment on the film thread. I might read something of interest or I might not depending on the thread content, but it requires a click into them to find out. Hope that clarifies matters for you.

Yes but do you go ridiculing scientific research on other threads?

It’s not an area I tend to dabble in on TFK generally.

Then you’re an ass.

Glad we got to the bottom of it.

1 Like

Your bizarre line of questioning and incoherent rambling haven’t gotten to the bottom of anything as far as I can see. You weirdo.

2 Likes

No they showed you were posting inconsequential nonsense.

1 Like

They were in response to your off the point questions, you oddball.

They weren’t off point at all. I just cauggt you out being an ass and now you are engaging in word salad, nembo style.

You need to make whatever changes you need to make mate as i have noticed a real decrease in your form. And your a good chap, but clearly irritable last 4 months.

If the job or the woman are not making you happy, dump them. As hard as that can be.

1 Like

Jaysus :smile:

He’s gone to fuck. It’s sad watching a great poster, and e-pal, deteriorate like this.

It is. But the great thing about the internet is that you can give it straight. It might be alot harder were we meeting for pints every friday night.

I want Bandage to be the best bandage he can ve.

6 Likes

Would you not aim a little higher maybe?

1 Like

Jesus thats harsh. I know we are having an e-intervention here, but baby steps ffs.

Let him be the best bandage he can be for now or in the near future. Then we can raise the goals.

1 Like

You’ve ticked all the boxes there. Amateur psychology, claims of victory, the variance between what actually happened and what occurred in your mind and projecting all sorts. Vintage stuff. I’ll respond in kind anon.

1 Like

Claim of victory?

And if you are going to brush off every seed of help as amatuer psychology then you are not ready for change yet.

1 Like

Sound advice. Despite all the slagging on here ,its great to see e-friends looking out for each other

2 Likes