Diet & Nutrition

Tuesday to Friday usually. Usually have a leftover on Monday or something from the home place.

But lads cannot read. That’s very obvious.

Its bizarre the way they’re going after you here. Each to their own.

1 Like

It’s bizarre.

And revealing too.

And embarrassing.

1 Like

you should care what i think because im only trying to help you. you are a 40 year old man who cant put a simple bit of grub down for themselves every evening and are hiding behind the ‘i dont have time’ excuse despite posting for hours here every day.
you are clearly lacking some basic life skills and taking shortcuts. its not sustainable. you cannot spend the next 40 years ating that DJs grub out of a plastic box that youve picked off the floor of the gym. you need to address this because shortcuts always catch up to you.

2 Likes

You’re a man going about setting yourself up with a new business and building a client base. Your work also sees you out late a number of evenings a week. You’ve already assured them that you can cook when time allows. I would see this as a short term solution to a man with a busy lifestyle and a bit of disposable income. Once the foods healthy, I wouldn’t see any issue.

3 Likes

I’d cook you out of house and home fella. I have travelled and lived alone for 22 years. Grown my own veg, killed my own rabbits and cooked them on a spit, eaten wild kangaroo.

The whole 9 yards these lagers go on about as if they are special.

Life is busy now. Get busy or die.

2 Likes

:joy:

Classic.

1 Like

You’re a 50 year old man who goes on holiday with his son ans his son’s mates and willingly contributes to the trafficking of sex workers — you’re no one to give advice, you creepy cunt.

8 Likes

ah but you are living like a slob right now though.
are you still managing the lodgers for that landlord of yours collecting the cash and that? id believe you when you say you have shit loads of muscles and that but the rest of your life seems a mess. you need to rechannel whats important to you because the life you are living is a young mans game, its not sustainable

And that’s not an insult, that is just a fact of life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttYdJRtmZJU

and you are a settled itinerant who availed of 10 years of free education (thank you taxpayers) in adulthood to get you off the streets.
none of us are perfect

We all know none of that is true –

the audit trail here show’s i’m not making up lies like you.

Unless you are lying everyday — which would make you even more of a creepy weirdo.

And a big mongrel dog lying on top of the plastic dinners.

none of this is relevant to Diet & Nutrition.
take it to PM if you have something interesting to say and we can discuss it without annoying everyone and without you adding unnecessarily to the reams of pointless posts you provide elsewhere

The money saved on rent pays for the high end ready made dinners.

I think you are jealousy that I have alot of this shit figured out and I walk to the beat of my own drum.

In fact that’s the issue with most lads who go on the attack here.

it’s actually envigorating to realise i’m not like alot of the drains on here

2 Likes

It’s relevant in that you’re holding yourself up as a sage and an example to the board … you’re a horrible, disgusting cunt that should be put to death and not encouraged.

1 Like

We need torso shots to see who is walking the walk when it comes to diet.

@ChocolateMice will you set this up in the hidden forum so that no perverts who lurk take advantage

what a great thread

2 Likes

This thread is utterly batshit .

1 Like