Diet & Nutrition

I think the lads boasting about their digestive system and the likes should step up really…

1 Like

This seems to be ingrained deep into your psyche Kev, to the point of paranoia. Most lads here don’t really care either way but keep having a pop because your responses are hilarious and you are never ever beaten. Keep it up I say.

2 Likes

so you empty the bins and are collecting cash from lodgers and giving it to your landlord who then gives you a discount on the room you sleep in, this discount allows you the luxury to purchase 4 dinners out of a plastic box made by the cook in the Bishopstown bar kitchen which you reheat in a microwave and ate sitting on a chair on your own in the gym.
at your age, is this really having life all figured out?

1 Like

One little corner yes.

Most lads don’t. But most lads don’t go on inane lengths of threads to attack about the most bizarre things.

It’s threads he ones that do are troubled themselves. It’s fairly obvious.

The responses while sometimes banter are largely true and it just exposes how small and narrow minded most lads really are. Not really sure what’s hilarious about them.

1 Like

Just ordered 15 meals for next week gourmet fuel. 90 euro.

Beef Barbacoa Burrito bowl, tandoori chicken Byriani chicken satay, seafood paella, chicken asparagus rissotto were some of my selections this week

Unreal lads.

2 Likes

You’ll be dead by tuesday

Where do you get yours from?

I collect it on Monday so if I eat it all Monday night I will die happy enough

The lads on about cooking their own food are worse than the lads who wash their own cars and won’t use a car wash becuase of “swirl marks”.

If something can be done better and cheaper then outsource it. More decisions you remove from your life the happier you are

1 Like

Gourmet fuel in sandyford in Dublin

That’s it. Gives you more time to get on with your life’s work.

1 Like

Jesus they have a serious selection.

Some great mix and choice there

2 Likes

Just checked them out, I see Marcus Shortall is an endorser of them, Marcus knows his shit.

3 Likes

Ignorance is bliss.

Absolutely. You made a strong decision not to make decisions. That was very decisive of you.

4 Likes

It’s not. It’s just ignorance

You mug.

I’ve been making an effort to eat healthier in the new year. Yesterday I tried mushroom and chickpea burgers with a winter slaw. (https://thelittlegreenspoon.com/2017/01/02/mushroom-chickpea-burgers/)

Burgers were tasty enough but needed to be a bit firmer - probably blended too much. Another alternative to meat though.

1 Like

Aw man, that is classic Egan! We’ll miss that cunt when he dies.

They do a lovely chickpea burger in the market in Ballincollig on Wednesdays.

Might be a bit too dangerous for some lads on here. Imagine the germs they could pick up at adventure market stall???