Diet & Nutrition

I don’t think so. 2/3s of their final salary index linked. Gold plated retirement.

Sounds horrible.

Those days are gone sadly. Though still in place for those who were there before certain cut offs.

Life is just a series of nows - we are always in the now but the human condition has us looking back or imagining forward - neither of those exist - just now.

Any balanced person would prefer to spend time growing food than working. Your priorities are arseways.

And what about tomorrow’s now? Should I worry for that today?

Yes people who look to use their time wiser generally intend to spend more time at home not less. In my experience anyway.

It doesnt exist - only now exists.

35 years hating a job to get a pension

Or

Travelling, discovering new cultures, meeting exotic women, no pressures, working in a job that’s enjoyed. Maybe working in a lighter role as you age.

Retirement sounds awful to me. People who go on about pension rend to hate what they do.

I’d hope to have working interests till the day I drop.

5 Likes

I just can’t understand that myself, busting your arse for 40 years just to have a pension, you can’t even really enjoy life after 65 anyway

1 Like

Exotic women? - can I get a definition here? Do you mean anything non Irish or wha?

Roofing in Perth isn’t discovering new cultures, bucko

1 Like

I hope that you’re feeling strong and well within yourself today. Keep the chin up.

Iranian
Costa Rican
Thai
Various strands of Italian
Argentina
Brazilian
Mexican
Various strands of yank
Italian-American Indian

And a few more I am probably forgetting

3 Likes

Is my now different to your now?

Well it is actually.

Australia is a very different culture to Ireland.

But I am a good bit more travelled than that

Your life is only limited by your imagination mate.

1 Like

I think you enjoy other people’s lives like grand kids.

And I would think you get a yearn to see a few places and learn a few new things.

But you have to stay busy

You can meet all them in Cork these days.

1 Like

Ya that’s almost true.

Hard to find the breeding you find in the states though.

Italian-Indian is certainly a special one.

Oh ya I forgot African

3 Likes