Diet & Nutrition

In my experience people who feel the need to stay busy are hiding from something in their own head that they’d have to confront if they slowed down and had to think for 5 minutes. That’s why they insist on being pre occupied all the time.

Or people who like to be busy

:rollseyes:

As an observation the chap who is so busy that he hasn’t the time to cook a meal has just spent an hour typing about his predicament on the Internet.

1 Like

I feel sorry for him that he’s too nice to actually tell those questioning him to fuck off. Its a fault of his. He shouldn’t be tolerating half these buffoons.

1 Like

I don’t mind being challenged. It makes me think or re-enforces.

I take time to head to the beach or the hills for walks almost every day if weather is not horrible. That’s part of what I do with the spare time.

Save 5 or 6 hours a week getting someone else to do the cooking.

You see what you are missing is you don’t value how others live.

I saw more power to you if you want too be in the garden, cooking and prepping.

I like lifting weights and going to the beach. And in time that time may be eaten up by smallie. And that’s fine too. But i’ll actually be there when they are awake and still be able to work hard.

2 Likes

You don’t have to believe.

But you can imagine

1 Like

you can add the czechoslovakian to that list even though it looks like you have something agin the blonde, they are top class and from an Oirish prospective they are very very exotic

Even weirder.

That’s your head fella

1 Like

I’d comfortably beat your list. I have no need to post a list of nationalities of women I’ve been with. It’s weird look at me attention seeking behaviour.

“You can imagine it” is even more bizarre. As if anyone would spare a thought for attention craving boasts from some internet persona.

I was asked a question you nut job

The irony and hypocrisy of what you just posted is not very smart.

Not very smart from the self appointed 5th smartest fella on the board now is it

1 Like

Top 5 doesn’t mean fifth smartest numpty.

Ah i’d say it does in your case.

You are definitely less smart than you think you are anyway

4 Likes

I’ve no doubt. It would still keep me in the top 5 on here though.

Who are the other 4

Signing in

3 Likes

I went mad altogealtogether this evening and I halved the meatball marinara with the Shepard pie.

What a move. Gorgeous. And I think i’ll the other half for breakfast tomorrow. Busy day.

3 Likes

there must have been a savage explosion of taste in your mouth

Unbelievable

1 Like