Diet & Nutrition

Almost like an orgasm on your taste buds ?

Go get rolled over by a truck you fat cunt

1 Like

I’d say the overdose of salt and starch flowing through your veins right now is a sight to behold

1 Like

See his post above , you can see the effects

Could it be, that if Kev ate normally, he might actually be a normal rational person? Do you think this prison food that’s laced with shite could be the reason we have this parody that is Kev?

You’re definitely a steamer.

Absolutely. A heart attack in waiting there.

The evidence suggests so

That’s some great fusion there Kev. This stuff really has you on top of your game.

I’d say if you closed your eyes, that smash/spaghetti fusion was like eating gnocchi in Genoa.

2 Likes

Salt?

What food is carrying excessive salt?

And why is salt bad for you?

Come on now quickly.

You’d imagine that salt would be very important to someone who trains a lot.

It was actually really good. Put some chilli flakes on as well.

The fuel of the pasta
The fibre of the veg
The filling, muscle repair and fibre of the meat
The anti inflammatory value in peppers
The anti oxidants value of beans
The metabolic boost of chilli flakes

These lads haven’t the foggiest what they are on about. Drenched in pseudoscience and old wives tales.

4 Likes

It’s unreal how ignorant they are

1 Like

Of course it is. My GP believes if anything most people lack salt.

But Mac won’t know what we are talking about here really because he

Sticking with just irish grown root veg is actually not good. (It is better than no veg though)

Variety forces your digestive system to work harder for a start. That’s good for metabolism.

But the more Mediterranean veg have wonderful health values. A mix is ideal.

Onions and peppers have a particular effect on me. I can feel it if I have not has o ions in a while and I actually crave them.

1 Like

A balanced diet is essential. Ateing massive plates of spuds and meat everyday can’t be good for you

2 Likes

It’s stunning how many stupid cunts here are arguing with Kev here on basic nutritional concepts. Half of them living off fast food and salad bars. The human body needs simple enough nourishment to survive, everything else is gravy.

1 Like

he’s arguing with lazy slobs who spend their entire weekends drinking in the pub and running into the bookies backing horses like corner boys every 5 minutes (in between posting pictures of their pints on here) its bizarre