Diet & Nutrition

I really fucking hate simpletons whose first response is " have you googled it?". I’m just trying to get some discourse going guys, maybe get some real life opinions and thoughts. The art of conversation will be dead soon, just a load of drones googling. Disappointed that @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy has resorted to this type of response, thought he was better than that.

I’m pretty sure I’ve used Google as a put down in the past before anyone spends half an hour searching for it so don’t bother.

7 Likes

The art of conversation on the topic of where best to procure a soup maker is better off dead mate.

1 Like

Lmgtfy.com is a great ooooofffttttter

2 angry responses to 1 innocous post

I won’t deny it, I’m fucking livid here.

2 Likes

Is there any benefits of going Gluten free?

I think all personal is gluten free mate

3 Likes

Think my body has made the transition from using glucose to using ketones… Its been a difficult and frustrating few days, I haven’t been easy to be around but the benefits I’m starting to feel are tremendous.

2 Likes

Tell us more brah

What’s this, brah?

Minimal carbs… Carrots and turnips mainly the only source really. Cuntish for first few days as you body cries out for cheap sugar hits. Heaps of meat, veg and fats. Nothing complex… Simple eating.

2 Likes

KP has been the low-key star of all nutrition/fitness talk on this forum for years :smile:

I can never tell if he’s serious or not

6 Likes

I have moments where I’m deadly serious mate. Other times I let it all hang out.

God help anyone trapped in a lift with you so

Is that the Atkins diet? That poor man spent his life claiming that carbs were one of the main causes of obesity and was laughed at by the experts.

One of the side effects of low carb diets is constipation. Psyllium husk tablets are the best job for loosening up the jobby.

Too many (processed) carbs cause depression. We’ve discussed this to death.

1 Like

If a diet is causing you problems elsewhere (like constipation) then that should be enough of a signal that you are going against what your body requires.

That’s hard to disagree with but it won’t stop @KinvarasPassion shit getting backed up.

1 Like

Psyllium husk is great gear

1 Like

It turns your shit to silk.