Diet & Nutrition

No need for loo roll

Flush and go

1 Like

I’m shitting away grand at the moment but I’ll keep these mind if I find myself grunting one out.

YOU MUST HAVE UNREAL CLARITY OF THOUGHT AT THE MOMENT?

Savage.

Using very little words to get to the point, crushing goals, about 3 days ahead of myself workload wise.

I reckon I could get away with 15 hours a week compared to lads munching away on bread rolls who’d struggle to get the same amount of work done in 45 hours.

6 Likes

You’ll be at a big advantage now when the bread shortage kicks in

1 Like

“Few words”. Was your grammar always shite or have your cognitive abilities gone to shite due to the lack of appropriate fuel for your brain?

1 Like

Trying too hard is another tell tell sign of complex carb exhaustion mate. I’ll happily help you if you’re open to it.

1 Like

oooft headshot,some clarity of thought there

There’s no need to lash out. You’re clearly grumpy and irritable because your body isn’t getting the fuel it needs.

These days, I choose my mood.
I’m no longer a slave to the volatility of blood sugars

1 Like

Muldoons can’t get their head around it

2 Likes

No, I think he meant small words as opposed to few words.

Fewer words

That would also be incorrect.

Do explain

A game changer

I find it fascinating how a humble clean living part time suckler farmer has the ability to have some down trodden civil servant frothing at the mouth at the other end of the country.

3 Likes

I’m only trying to help you to be your best self.

Tis great stuff to clear the mucoid plaque. A game changer for overall digestive health. And by extension, cognitive clarity.

Saves the thumb as well :wink:

4 Likes

The guy who didn’t eat for 382 days, fascinating.

Also, huge cancer based research into the Keto diet and the benefits of it in killing off glucose hungry cancer cells.

http://cristivlad.com/total-starvation-382-days-without-food-study/

2 Likes