Diet & Nutrition

Why do you weigh your vomit?

3 Likes

Add it to your protein shakes, mate.

Unbelievable scenes. Threw a few spoonfuls into the overnight oats along with the usual kefir and milled chia seeds and the results have been spectacular. Simultaneously upped my dose of probiotic and my digestive system is working like a Swiss clock now.

2 Likes

Oh dear

6 Likes

I’ve said it before… If enough of us got together and made up a buzz word / diet/ ingredient it would take off in no time.

It’s a never ending hustle

Psyllium husk?

4 Likes

Awesome

I was in Holland & Barret the other day and I saw this…don’t know how good the quality is bit it was only 20 notes so I picked it up…tried it today. Cleaned out within an hour… Felt light than I’ve felt in a look time… Unreal.

Cc @Tassotti @KinvarasPassion

3 Likes

Wtf are you on about

He’s bought a Tesco value version of the latest fad and the chemicals in it just wore away half his insides

4 Likes

Game changer.

Welcome aboard

I’d say all this cleaning out ye’re doing is destroying yer insides. Shiteing food out of ye before ye’ve extracted half the nutrients.

Apparently sauerkraut is the next big thing. Sandor katz is the current go to guru

:rollseyes: sauerkraut is so last month

1 Like

Hence the smell

It’s unbelievable… 2 days and I’m operating on another level. Pure clarity of thought as my two brains are now in sync.

Look at all the anger and confusion then from the backed up neanderthals on here…lashing out because their gut health is in tatters.

3 Likes

Its savage stuff.

2 Likes

Lads if any of ye ever want to actually change habit for good and get out of this latest trick lark, check out precision nutrition and go on their 12 month coaching program. Proper long term change.

3 Likes

Best recipe for protein balls/bars whatever?