Diet & Nutrition

Order made.

Updates to follow.

1 Like

@Tassotti swore by them

No. 3 x24 hour fasts in your week

You do that?

If you want to detox. Of clean out system. Intermittent Fasting is shown to help this.

Mice studies suggest it may help with fighting free radicals thru boosting immune system and thus reduce signs of aging, aging diseases and cancers.

I know from doing it and client feedback that the benefits in fat loss are minimal (lot of science supports that too) compared to calories decreased diets but the other health benefits like better sleep, less snacking, more energy, less colds etc are very real.

Our body detoxs. Nothing else.

Check this out for some medical support

It will change your life in ways you never thought possible. Put it in a shaker and Drink it with plenty of water so you don’t choke.

I should have it tomorrow. How much of it should I be taking and how often?

1 tsp before bed preferably but first thing in the morning will do also.

Every morning I have the following (in a nutri bullet *blender):

Few prunes
Few dates
Teaspoon Chia seeds
Desert spoon of coconut oil
Desert spoon psyllium husks
Heaped desert spoon rice protein powder
Handful frozen blueberries
Good gulp of soya plain yoghurt
Teaspoon of chunky peanut butter
Top it up with orange juice or water

Blast.

Wait about 30 mins (drive to work…)
Sit on the nearest jacks and…

Blast.

3 Likes

Juices are fairly useless now it seems

Yeah, adds nothing.
What you make of the rest of it?

These old timers are taking the piss mate, what age are you, 21? You’ll end up aging prematurely like that other old mans ass from West Limerick

Have you ever heard such fucking shite.

You’d have to see it in the bowl to believe it. It will change your life.

Tablespoon in half a litre of water first thing in morning to start. Then add it to evening as well. Drink a fair bit of water with it

The fruit has great anti inflammatory properties but you lose alot of that with blending

Youghart with fruit and the seeds would work well. I use flaxseed and granola myself

It’s far from the plantago fields yous were raised

1 Like

A tablespoon and a half, pal?
A desert spoon a day has me on digestive easy street. Lord knows where tablespoon and a half could take me. I’d be going around like Elton John I’d say.

Fibre remains in fruit if blended - but it’s taking out of juices.

Fibre very important @FatChops

I was adding acacia powder for the fibre but the farting was off the charts. Off. The. Charts.

1 Like