Diet & Nutrition

I’ll accept it’s probably better to eat them in their natural state. But I’m not going to get pineapple spinach kiwis lime and ginger or whatever into me in the morning while I cook whatever else I’m eating for breakfast without blending, and I think the difference can only be very marginal.

1 Like

The difference is massive.

I’m a Nutrition Coach with a 2 year Cert behind me.

You are someone trying to justify their time and breakfast

I’ll let the lads decide.

1 Like

I’d side with Glas.

Sound.

Your man has a cert in nutrition but buys his meals out the back of a dodgy pub.

4 Likes

:grinning::grinning:

Yip. And the veg there is hundreds of times better than you lads and the snowflake juices

Talk about taken in by marketing

Oooft

Ye have reached new levels of insecurity today.

Well done. The irish male never ceases to amaze.

What? I think you might be taking this far more seriously than you should.

1 Like

You can’t disagree or he lashes out.

I know it is complicated but what you said about it being digested more quickly is just wrong.
I agree with your general point about veg being far more nutritious than juices

Apparently John Conlon blends his food, it has made savage improvements for him.

Yes, I should have been specific to ingestion of nutrients.
It’s more soluble (of which physillium is) and insoluble with fibre fibre
Juice is digested quicker than whole fruit. It moves around the body quicker. The nutrients are

The skin is the most important fibre in most fruit. So when it is juiced that’s gone or severely reduced fibre wise. Which renders it a bit useless really.

There is also blood sugar elevation with juices compared to whole food.

Lads if you just take the psyllium husk the mental clarity will reveal what you have been unable to see.

1 Like

My order is out for delivery :innocent:

1 Like

Call up to Jerry Lucey before you start on this stuff mate, it will do you more harm than good, how long have you been constipated?

The bones of a week I’d say. The pain seems to be at its worst at night for some reason. The clean out will hopefully sort me out for Sunday. Don’t want to be constipated in the Killinan End Terrace of all places :cold_sweat:

What harm will it do?

You can pick it up in any half decent health food shop. When you’re there grab yourself a bottle of Braggs Apple Cider vinegar “with The Mother” on the label. Sorts out your digestive health and clanes out any gunk lingering about.