Diet & Nutrition

This stuff is kryptonite for your system. Tread carefully

I’ve been vegan for 2 weeks now and going well… you’d worry about the backward lads still eating processed food, sea food full of plastic and meat pumped full of all kinds… it’s so primitive i laugh out loud thinking about it.

1 Like

I went through a period of eating food without palm oil in it which meant I ate less processed food. Lost 10kg over 6 months but fell off the wagon recently for personal reasons…

1 Like

You were spotted eating a burger and battered sausage yesterday you lying cunt

3 Likes

You mug … I brought my own food with me.

:joy:

You fuckin roaster

2 Likes

I’m very comfortable with that.

Oooft

I’m going vegetarian again for a month

2 Likes

The mental clarity is unreal, you’d want your head examined to ate meat, like a caveman, its actually a dead animal if you think about it

5 Likes

I’ve a savage amount of work to get through over the next 10 weeks. I need consistency of thought and time is of the absolute essence.

There was only ever one solution.

3 Likes

Welcome to the club

2 Likes

Less time spent thinking about meals and ateing = more time. Time = money

Isn’t that it.

Game. Changer.

It’s a passport to the Promised Land.

3 Likes

A superb testament to the clarity of thought you have now.

4 Likes

No typo’s from 7am tomorrow mate.

1 Like

Whats the program? Huel for breakfast and lunch and then 8 fish fingers and a package of chips for tea? It actually has everything on the nutrition spectrum

1 Like

Huel for 2 meals for pure convenience more than anything and rib eye steak for dinner with a some form of green veg and a few spuds. I always sleep better after a feed of spuds but would only eat them on nights I’d have some form of exercise done in that day.

It appears that way but I’d suspect there maybe micronutrients in real food that we may miss out on, along with the enzymes produced when we chew… And possibly fibre issues.

2 Likes

If you’re eating steak, green vegetables and spuds of an evening why do you need help?