Diet & Nutrition

Do they?

That makes no sense and is devoid of clarity. Calm down on the huel bro.

Having to go back and edit posts an hour later, that huel shite really slows down the synapses, it’s like they’re trying to fire and just can’t spark.

I’d often have one of these with a bit of fruit for a quick breakfast, is it anything like huel?

I’ll catch them by 30 yards. Only 2 can beat me.

What is it?

A modern version of readybrek id say

Dunno, it’s a meal, tasty on its own but I usually blend a banana and some nuts and berries with it

Going to start on Aniracetam today. The lucidity and focus is supposed to be out of this world.

:rofl:

Mate, you cant just pit it out there without more details

This fella is going through, what laymen would term, a midlife crisis … early 50s , onset of belly flab, loss of energy and probably hasn’t had a horn in 6 or 7 months … he’s pitching his wagon to any old witchery… in this instance, he’s certainly buying some magic beans - this stuff has been laughed at for a while now.

If you’re not microdosing magic mushrooms you’re at nothing.

2 Likes

You are all over the place pal.
I’ll try it and post my experiences.
Myself and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy have not had a cold since we started on esterC

2 Likes

Colds like hangovers are yesterday’s news

1 Like

You ran off to another thread on a separate topic to reinforce a silly point – that reeks of desperation, mate. You must have it bad.

it’s going to be ok pal. Get up and get dressed and get out for a walk. Lashing out at me won’t boost your self esteem.

I’m off for a Huel shake, 1 g of Aniracetam, some fish oil to activate it, L-Theanine and a double espresso.

2 Likes

I was jogging at 6.15am mate.

Up your game.

There are probably lads on here not taking metformin as a prophylactic.

1 Like