Diet & Nutrition

You put on weight age height and sex if you train and the app calculates how much water.

The main benefit is it changes the game.

Increased mental clarity.

Increased energy.

Most lads on here are dehydrated the whole time I would say.

5 Likes

3.5l is good hydration. I’d only average about 2l a day myself. A drop of cordial lying around is good to up the water intake.

Good for the children alright

The man who ate fads :roll_eyes:

You’ll be on a catheter by the time you’re 60.

It’s a pure myth that humans need to be constantly hydrated. As always, these things vary from person to person.

Not a surprise to see you lashing out due to dehydration.

Downloaded the app

1 Like

Can’t say it has been making a noticeable difference to my semen but I’ll keep you posted.

This changes things, if you’re drinking semen then a drop of children’s cordial in your water is grand

It takes the edge off tbf.

Anyone here lose much weight by giving up the booze?

It’s the best way to do it, I never had a whole lot to lose but I dropped a few kilos within six weeks or so when I stopped drinking at home,

1 Like

TB12 is simple: Drink at least one-half of your body weight in ounces of water every day,” he writes. “That’s the minimum. Ideally, you’ll drink more than that, and with added electrolytes, too. This makes sense, considering the composition of our bodies.”

Cc @anon61878697

#H20

If it works for Tom, that’s good for him. Will you be following all his nutrition tips?

i’m actually watching The Water Boy here on RTÉ 1 in a wonderfully serendipitous moment.

Any lads know how to get blood pressure down. I know Lower salt alcohol and exercise more, but anyone have any other advice.?

When you’re putting the monitor on don’t put it on the bare skin, wrap an old vest around the arm and then go with the monitor. Brings it way down.

1 Like

Masterbate.

Meditation.

Or anything that reduces stress.

1 Like

I just need a temporary reading a once off then I can go back to my rubbish lifestyle of drinking and smoking and eating salty food.