Diet & Nutrition

Dont be thinking about it. Stress is a big thing when it comes to blood pressure … go way for a break for a day or two and you’ll come back refreshed… are you going for the army or guards?

Guards

sometimes the white coat affect can raise it … bit of exercise and do things that bring you joy. Take your mind off the application/ test.

1 Like

Fish oil supplements are good long term. 1000mg.

1 Like

Good luck, pal.

1 Like

Coq10 and pycnogenol and susbtantially increase fibre in your diet.

Buy coq10 and pycnogenol on iherb.com

1 Like

I’m living off of berries nuts and banana for the next few days. I have a mate who takes tablets, might just pop them for half a week and get a reading.

Don’t start down that road. I’d a major dose of work related stress about 10 years ago. A blase doctor started me on meds. I blew up like a tyre, still had the stress until i dealt with the cause etc.
Work out what’s causing it and sort your life out.

1 Like

Will you not just say a few prayers or go to an extra mass?

3 Likes

Lent is usually my peak health time, I fast on bread and water, abstain from alcohol and walk miles for penance.

ionised alkaline water is your own man, I have been on it for the last few months, most of the lads on here lead acidic, screen based lives, you can see it in their posts

2 Likes

I have put this on in the kitchen as I make my Huel shake, with some psyllium husk added and I have tears in my eyes with the return of two top posters.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j7rz43exGDw

I’'ll be giving up nearly everything except meat for lent.

4 Likes

I have virtually stopped eating solid food since Christmas, huel has changed my life in so many positive ways

2 Likes

Go on and list the top 5 for us

increased productivity
clarity of thought
glowing skin
shredded body
increased energy levels and sexual performance

eating food packed with chemicals is for mugs

7 Likes

That’s unrale!

the time element is the deal breaker for me, I was wasting so much time every day preparing food when I could have been working or doing something for myself

I’ve swapped the food prep time for meditation time. You cannot spell meditation time without me time.

2 Likes

You can’t spell it with it either.