Diet & Nutrition

That’s why he is on this food digestive supplement and chirizo- Live fast and die young, mate.

Whiplash, what kind of senior football were you playing if you were getting away with being a stone overweight?

I doubt cavemen ate Chorizo and food supplements Runt. I guess if your mother didn’t do so much drugs and alcohol when she was carrying you you would have known that. #Alcoholfoetalsyndrome.

The answer to your second question re what kind of senior footballer etc. I’m the kind of player you wouldn’t like to play against, nor any of your Ballygobackwards teammates either.

[quote=“Whiplash, post: 759952, member: 638”]I doubt cavemen ate Chorizo and food supplements Runt. I guess if your mother didn’t do so much drugs and alcohol when she was carrying you you would have known that. #Alcoholfoetalsyndrome.

The answer to your second question re what kind of senior footballer etc. I’m the kind of player you wouldn’t like to play against, nor any of your Ballygobackwards teammates either.[/quote]

I’d absolutely destroy you.
Then laugh in your face when you were being subbed off.

David Haye s

[quote=“The Runt, post: 759954, member: 181”]I’d absolutely destroy you.
Then laugh in your face when you were being subbed off.[/quote]

David Haye said the same before a Vladimir Klitscko fight and we all saw what happened.
You have no pedigree mate and therefore no chance.

[quote=“Whiplash, post: 759956, member: 638”]David Haye s

David Haye said the same before a Vladimir Klitscko fight and we all saw what happened.
You have no pedigree mate and therefore no chance.[/quote]

Less of the trash talk.
Just stick to eating your rocks and trees.

Pasta, rice and salamon? WTF?

Aside from a floury bap that my burger was served on last saturday evening I haven’t had any bread since Easter Monday and I feel a lot better off for it.

Welcome aboard mate.

Tin of chopped tomatoes, half a glass of red wine, few drops of balsamic, half a chilli chopped, clove of garlic minced, 3 squirts of tomato puree-let simmer for 15 minutes until it reduces down. Simple and delicious.

Did you know Chewy, that a large proportion of society suffer from an itchy arsehole after consuming white bread, but most are unaware it’s the bread and write it off to being sweaty or too warm etc.

Now that you mention it, my arsehole hasn’t been itchy over the last month or so.

Tin of chopped tomoatoes is the easiest for pasta as you can add what you - fry up garlic, onions, chilli- add some mixed herbs and then chorizo … once you have the garlic/onion base you can mess around and add other ingredients to your taste. Alternatively you can just mix up the pasta with pesto, simple.

:clap:

Pesto is the job

+1

get a load of CMs Pest scrambled egg combination

the breakfast of Gods

Marinade salmon in soya sauce, honey and a good knob of grated ginger and a little lemon zest. Wrap in tinfoil and bake in the oven for 20 mins and have it with rice and whatever veg you want. Delicious.

La Scala range of sauces whilst expensive are pretty healthy.

Just cover them all in reggae reggae sauce and you should be grand.

fuck off you utter bore

What exams are you sitting, mate? Get on the green tea. It will give you a caffeine hit, but also decreases a longing for sweet things. Bring some fruit with you instead …