Diet & Nutrition

[quote=“glasagusban, post: 788447, member: 1533”]Gym while hungry can be very good, it also motivates me to get through my session faster so I can get home and eat. I’m sure different things work for different people but I am very used to breakfast and don’t think I could start going without it at this stage, I generally get 3 portions of fruit or so in with breakfast too. Even if going to the gym early before work I would at least have a smoothie with juice fruit and oats or a banana and apple beforehand, and a second breakfast after.

For me, I eat as much as I want/can as long as 95% of what I’m eating is healthy. I’m sure people trying to lose weight would need to control portions a bit more but I’d often be the opposite trying to put on a few pounds.[/quote]

It is all relative to needs and goals alright.

Having a woman in your life is worth a few hundred extra calories a week too I reckon. Hormonal cunts need to binge on junk to comfort them and you can’t but not join in.

Like CM/runt said, eating is a habit. Not eating is also a habit. Small bit of suffering and pain leads to good habits.

Breakfast I think basically shouldn’t slow u down, that’s what I’m getting/learning/realizing. That’s why happens. Don’t eat too much food that makes you tired, which many breakfasts do. I’m not anti breakfast now all of a sudden, just going without it I have realized is no harm at all. On Saturday I ate a biggish bowl of mince/veg mix left over from night before a I was going running for the football team. It was needed as that would be a somewhat unusual occurrence in my week, I felt I needed the extra energy. Where as the rest of the week it’s never that strenuous unless I train first thing in the morning, at which point I will eat a huge amount straight after it.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 788466, member: 168”]It is all relative to needs and goals alright.

Having a woman in your life is worth a few hundred extra calories a week too I reckon. Hormonal cunts need to binge on junk to comfort them and you can’t but not join in.[/quote]I didn’t find that when I was living with the ex at all CM. Could you not comfort her thus avoiding the need for comfort junk food?

so i can´t give my opinion now???..i´m sorry it has to come to this but i´m goign to ignore your posts pal as you´re just beyond obsessed at this stage…even commenting on my ratings as well as my posts… sad bastard…:D:D
all the best pal…

She is obviously missing something if she needs to comfort herself with junk food.

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 788475, member: 273”]Like CM/runt said, eating is a habit. Not eating is also a habit. Small bit of suffering and pain leads to good habits.

Breakfast I think basically shouldn’t slow u down, that’s what I’m getting/learning/realizing. That’s why happens. Don’t eat too much food that makes you tired, which many breakfasts do. I’m not anti breakfast now all of a sudden, just going without it I have realized is no harm at all. On Saturday I ate a biggish bowl of mince/veg mix left over from night before a I was going running for the football team. It was needed as that would be a somewhat unusual occurrence in my week, I felt I needed the extra energy. Where as the rest of the week it’s never that strenuous unless I train first thing in the morning, at which point I will eat a huge amount straight after it.[/quote]

christ kev what time did you have the bowl of mince on Saturday morning?, i dont think id be able to stomach that at all, how long after then did u wait to go running?

Like every other man, I perfrom my duty every saturday night without fail. What’s a guy to do the other 6 days of the week?

[quote=“The Runt, post: 788485, member: 181”]She is obviously missing something if she needs to comfort herself with junk food.[/quote]And CM is joining in too…

[quote=“caoimhaoin, post: 788475, member: 273”]
… I’m not anti breakfast now all of a sudden, just going without it I have realized is no harm at all. On Saturday I ate a biggish bowl of mince/veg mix left over from night before a I was going running for the football team. It was needed as that would be a somewhat unusual occurrence in my week, I felt I needed the extra energy. .[/quote]

i wouldn´t have considered red meat good before going running?..

I was doing the “Running” for the Development squad at Football. One of the lads in luminous yellow running messages and making changes in AR. so I ate at about 8, 45 mins to grounds, 90 mins later game starts, 2 hours of a game then. Eat again around 2.30 after cool down, ice bath etc. I don’t have to do the ice baths, but choose to. It’s a fucking long day. The league team inly start then and I go to watch them, or on occasion run again or do the mike.

It’s protein. It’s faster processing due to size that say a steak or whatever. I’ve often eating half a chicken on the way to football.

Is there anything you can’t do??? awe

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 788490, member: 168”]Like every other man, I perfrom my duty every saturday night without fail. What’s a guy to do the other 6 days of the week?[/quote]Try reading the game of thrones books and buy the missus an outfit from a fantasy store… might lead to something for ye to be doing of a weekday evening.

i know red meat has protein but a lot of athletes would stick to white meat like chicken or turkey nearer before going for a run …half a chicken on the way to football??..how much time do you leave for digestion of your food??..

myboyblue will be seething at this turn of events.

For[quote=“scumpot, post: 788503, member: 182”]i know red meat has protein but a lot of athletes would stick to white meat like chicken or turkey nearer before going for a run …half a chicken on the way to football??..how much time do you leave for digestion of your food??..[/quote]

With meats ( in reasonable amounts) I could eat them during a match. I have no problem digesting protein. Nuts are the same, except peanuts, they fuck me up.

She only moved in 2 or 3 weeks ago and she is already depressed and eating junk food-it will take more than a book and a wizard costume to get ChocolateMice out of this hole he’s dug for himself.

CM seems to have got himself a hole alright, but looks like his bird isn’t getting hers…

Keep up, i’m not in any hole, that’s the problem :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you telling me you have sexual relations on a week night?