Diet & Nutrition

Not on your life, my Hindu friend.

:smiley:

:clap:

Is Sushi good for you in general?

Perhaps nutrition wise, yeah. But from what I have seen it’s cold rice wrapped up in some kind of slimy leathery thing and dabbed in soy sauce and sold to you for the best part of a tenner, so I would probably say: in general: “no”.

The leathery thing is seaweed. It’s an absolute rip off alright, but I’m more worried about the health factors

Wenger eats it after his stint in Japan. If you want to look like him, fire away.

Fish, rice, seaweed, bit o veg, how could you go wrong? Stay away from California rolls filled with mayo and its super healthy. Koishi in ballsbridge does gorgeous stuff.

Those sushi restaurants with the conveyor belts are great for improving your hand eye co- ordination

Good as a Ball Alley?

Yes for slower moving beasts like myself.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 806399, member: 1796”]I’m eating like a mother fucker lately! It’s worrying… 45 mins ago I had a feed of bacon and cabbage, and after an apple, banana and a pink snack. I’m not even near full and i’m thinking about food already. Last night I had two fish cakes, a load of stir fried veg, 3 peaches, and a chocolate ice lolly. Within 40 mins I had a corn on the cob and two pks of crisps and wanted more…

Bandage… Time to repay with some advice mate??![/quote]
Sounds like you have worms

im eating like a bird during the week, will have banana for breakfast, sambo at lunch and then a healthy enough dinner…i fear i am undoing all this good work when i return to my home place at the weekends…fry up in the morning then dinner that evening with constant snacking in between.

http://www.mensfitness.co.uk/nutrition/healthy-eating/3286/nutrition-tips-increasing-muscle-mass

FAO Mark Renton, came across this on the intermittent fasting. Seems to agree on my whole outlook on the thing, though I can still see why doing this maybe two days a week might be beneficial to someone wanting to cut calories. Interestingly:

[SIZE=4]Unbalanced hormones[/SIZE]

The effect of IF on hormones is devastating. Levels of metabolic hormones (insulin), anabolic hormones (testosterone and growth hormone) and energising hormones of the adrenal glands are related, so when one hormone-producing gland goes awry you can bet the others will be negatively affected. This can result in poor metabolism and body composition, inability to build muscle, infertility, chronic fatigue, sleep disorders, inflammation and increased risk of disease.

This may also explain your low level of sexual performance.

cant beat going to the parents gaff on a saturday and eating the fuck out of it - miss that a bit

[quote=“glasagusban, post: 813520, member: 1533”]

This may also explain your low level of sexual performance.[/quote]

Good to see he has the support of TFK behind him in what must be a terrible struggle for the man. :clap:

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 813546, member: 129”]Good to see he has the support of TFK behind him in what must be a terrible struggle for the man. :clap:[/quote]Absolutely. And apparently it needs all the support it can get.

By hook or by crook, we’ll get that willy motoring again.

@Mark Renton[/USER] - what gives pal? I’m a bit concerned that @[USER=15]ClarkeyCat is feeding me unhealthy treats. He’s been buying me Boost Cake Bars and Shortbread lately. His missus even baked a Broken Biscuit Cake for him and he gave me chunks of it. How do I tell him to stop feeding me without hurting his feelings?

Very good, full of protein, ruff age & good carbs.

Apparently? How would you know?

It’s ok if you 2 Limerick fun boy’s want to come out? No judging here.