Diet & Nutrition

my body is in a sate of ketosis, its unreal, eating away all the fat off itself

this low carb/no carb diet is the only way to go lads, its changing my life and the way I look at food in ways I never thought possible, the weight is falling off me

Sauted 1 onion with some garlic and a teaspoon of Ras El Hanout. Added a red and a yellow pepper chopped, 4 celery stalks chopped and 2 chopped carrots. Stirred it around for a while until the carrots got a little bit soft then added 0.5 litre of stock (1 chicken & 1 vegetable). Added 1 potato peeled and halved and a head of broccoli and simmered for 25 minutes then blitzed it with my hand blender. That’s my lunch for the next 4 days and it is both delicious and nutritious.

You’re going to get 4 days lunch out of less than a litre of soup?

Not less than a litre of soup, bud.

How much so?
I add nearly two litres of stock to my soup and get 6/7 good portions out of it.
You add a quarter of that and are trying to tell me you get 4 good portions from it. It’s preposterous.

That stock is way too condensed, your sodium levels will be through the roof. Also, zero protein in your meal. If a bowl of that gets you through the day you must be a #fannyboy

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1076718, member: 1786”]How much so?
I add nearly two litres of stock to my soup and get 6/7 good portions out of it.
You add a quarter of that and are trying to tell me you get 4 good portions from it. It’s preposterous.[/QUOTE]
Sorry I should have added that the 0.5 litre was not an exact amount and that I added water to it as I blended it as it was too thick. I will definitely get 4 days out of it.

I also have porridge, an apple, a banana, a couple of slices of turkey breat and a fistful of almonds. Your eating habits are frankly disgusting and I would say you are either obese or have some sort of tapeworm.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1076718, member: 1786”]How much so?
You add a quarter of that and are trying to tell me you get 4 good portions from it. It’s preposterous.[/QUOTE]
Is @Horsebox going to die?

[QUOTE=“Horsebox, post: 1076727, member: 1537”]Sorry I should have added that the 0.5 litre was not an exact amount and that I added water to it as I blended it as it was too thick. I will definitely get 4 days out of it.

I also have porridge, an apple, a banana, a couple of slices of turkey breat and a fistful of almonds. Your eating habits are frankly disgusting and I would say you are either obese or have some sort of tapeworm.[/QUOTE]
I eat three decent meals a day and a few snacks.

You’ve just been caught out lying again. Lying about the water. Lying about eat nothing but soup. Lies lies lies. Typical Horsebox.

[QUOTE=“glasagusban, post: 1076732, member: 1533”]I eat three decent meals a day and a few snacks.

You’ve just been caught out lying again. Lying about the water. Lying about eat nothing but soup. Lies lies lies. Typical Horsebox.[/QUOTE]
I never said anything about eating nothing but soup. You inferred that and then I corrected you by telling you what else I ate during the day. My only crime here was being so flippant about how much stock I used, a mistake @TreatyStones was correct to pounce on and a mistake I will never make again.

A typical post by you in the Ravenous thread.

“Came home and ate some leftover Shepherd’s Pie. Had 2 ham and cheese sandwiches while waiting for it to heat up. 20 minutes later I fired on 4 pork chops, with some vegetables and a kilo of brown rice and threw it all into a bap. Then I had a chorizo and goat’s cheese omlette 15 minutes after that.”

Your appetite is abnormal and you will be dead before the year is out.

[QUOTE=“Horsebox, post: 1076737, member: 1537”]I never said anything about eating nothing but soup. You inferred that and then I corrected you by telling you what else I ate during the day. My only crime here was being so flippant about how much stock I used, a mistake @TreatyStones was correct to pounce on and a mistake I will never make again.

A typical post by you in the Ravenous thread.

“Came home and ate some leftover Shepherd’s Pie. Had 2 ham and cheese sandwiches while waiting for it to heat up. 20 minutes later I fired on 4 pork chops, with some vegetables and a kilo of brown rice and threw it all into a bap. Then I had a chorizo and goat’s cheese omlette 15 minutes after that.”

Your appetite is abnormal and you will be dead before the year is out.[/QUOTE]
More lies. I rarely eat bread but if you take that out the above seems like a reasonable meal to me. Good atein.

I think it’s established that both @Tassotti and I are the healthiest forum members.

I’m still in a state of Ketosis though it fading, its unreal, the body is eating its own fat, I’m entering a stage now where the clarity of thought is kicking in, its a different level

http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/10899125_911781015508514_972967856_n.jpg

I was getting a haircut there, the barber thought I was Spanish when he saw me first, and he was from San Sebastian, that’s what good diet does for you, veg and fish

one piece of salmon with broccoli, spinach and green beans, all organic of course, Jesus Christ I am fucking hopping lads, I’m dancing around the room to “fill my little world right” before heading off for a HIIT session, unreal.

Salmon myself with carrots, broccoli, peas and cauliflower.

Are you slowly turning Gey too, tossy?

Salmon too pal. Seems like salmon night on TFK.