Diet & Nutrition

Mugs

What do you drink from them?

Coffee. In the main instant stuff. Maxwell house and sometimes kenco, that’s if I do the shopping. You seem to know everything, you post here as an expert on all things.
I’m thinking of getting a coffee machine, a fancy one. Is there a machine available that can have stuff ready for me ad lib. I just walk up to it and it’s … Like ready to drink, no messing boiling the kettle, just put your mug under it and hey presto !! Can you advise me please.

[QUOTE=“Brimmer Bradley, post: 1084583, member: 2839”]Coffee. In the main instant stuff. Maxwell house and sometimes kenco, that’s if I do the shopping. You seem to know everything, you post here as an expert on all things.
I’m thinking of getting a coffee machine, a fancy one. Is there a machine available that can have stuff ready for me ad lib. I just walk up to it and it’s … Like ready to drink, no messing boiling the kettle, just put your mug under it and hey presto !! Can you advise me please.[/QUOTE]

Yes mate, its called a woman.

In all honesty that reply was neither funny nor helpful, I’d appreciate if you’d fuck off and don’t reply unless you have something worthwhile posting. Ok buddy

Nespresso machine bud

Any recommendations on the coffee machine ? Seriously folks, I’m gonna spend big on this thing, money is not a problem.

Try shoving your thumb up your hole

Friday-chicken and stuffing sandwich and a whopper.
Saturday-Big Mac (puked up 30 minutes later), 2 pork chops and some veg.
Sunday-ham & cheese roll (puked up 20 minutes later), 2 mouthfuls of noodles, half a packet of bacon fries.
That’s good eating.

disgusting post from a poster that should know better

[QUOTE=“Horsebox, post: 1084631, member: 1537”]Friday-chicken and stuffing sandwich and a whopper.
Saturday-Big Mac (puked up 30 minutes later), 2 pork chops and some veg.
Sunday-ham & cheese roll (puked up 20 minutes later), 2 mouthfuls of noodles, half a packet of bacon fries.
That’s good eating.[/QUOTE]
Are you bulimic mate?

Raw energy bars: dates, cashews, almonds, coconut flour, vanilla essence, and cocoa. Blend, allow to set. Unreal! Just had one with my afternoon coffee.

3 brunch ice creams in a Blender*

Blend and garnish with strawberries

• probably healthier if in a NutriBullet

:clap:
Made a batch there last week but had them all ate in a few days… discipline gone to fuck.

Made a batch there last week but had them all ate in a few days… discipline gone to fuck.[/QUOTE]recipe?

200g blended nuts (almonds, cashew, walnuts, brazil )
Handfull of raisins
150g dessicated coconut
2 tablespoons of almond nut butter
100g of coconut oil (melted)
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
100g of 70-90% melted dark chocolate

Horse it into NB. Put in fridge

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1086295, member: 686”]200g blended nuts (almonds, cashew, walnuts, brazil )
Handfull of raisins
150g dessicated coconut
2 tablespoons of almond nut butter
100g of coconut oil (melted)
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
100g of 70-90% melted dark chocolate

Horse it into NB. Put in fridge[/QUOTE]
this sounds like it could bring me to an even higher level than the one I am now, I’m off to tesco

Made a batch there last week but had them all ate in a few days… discipline gone to fuck.[/QUOTE]
I cut up bars, wrapped them in grease proof paper and put them in the freezer. Winning.

I reckon my recipe is nicer mate:
http://www.seasaltwithfood.com/2011/05/raw-energy-barschocolate-cashew-and.html?m=1

plant based food blog, unreal

http://deliciouslyella.com/

[QUOTE=“Tassotti, post: 1087575, member: 361”]plant based food blog, unreal

http://deliciouslyella.com/[/QUOTE]
I had 4 eggs with two chillies, a tomato, some fried potatoes, three slices of ham and three slices of turkey, and a lash of manchego cheese for breakfast.