Diet & Nutrition

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1103169, member: 367”]grand breakfast there
had a 9am confeence call so up early
2 cups of coffee
2 slices of toast and a few hob nobs
family are asleep so watching the cricket and gambling away our money on the days GAA and upcoming racing[/QUOTE]

Have you any long term investment plans Mickee or its it all short term high risk on the edge stuff?

very very short term high risk stuff
im a nervous wreck

Try Wyldsson.

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1103169, member: 367”]
had a 9am confeence call [/QUOTE]
You mug.

?
i was the chairperson

@Tassotti Did you try getting something off this website mate?

http://wyldsson.com/shop/

You introduced me to the nutri bullet and opened my eyes to how i could better myself with positive lifestyle changes and exercise. I’m not quite there yet but my life is starting to change in ways i thought it might if i applied myself properly, and i would like to help you get to an even higher level yourself. Try some of the products they have, i find them top class. Only today i got a big delivery with 750g refill packs, the promix snack tubes, museli and their new vanilla and barberry spread. The latter is top class. I put it on a bit of fruit or rice crackers. For a starter with them i’d try the promix snack tubes and probably two small tubs of spread until you decide which you like and then get a bigger tub. The cereal stuff is pretty good too.

[QUOTE=“Tess Tickle, post: 1105521, member: 2269”]@Tassotti Did you try getting something off this website mate?

You introduced me to the nutri bullet and opened my eyes to how i could better myself with positive lifestyle changes and exercise. I’m not quite there yet but my life is starting to change in ways i thought it might if i applied myself properly, and i would like to help you get to an even higher level yourself. Try some of the products they have, i find them top class. Only today i got a big delivery with 750g refill packs, the promix snack tubes, museli and their new vanilla and barberry spread. The latter is top class. I put it on a bit of fruit or rice crackers. For a starter with them i’d try the promix snack tubes and probably two small tubs of spread until you decide which you like and then get a bigger tub. The cereal stuff is pretty good too.[/b][/QUOTE][b]

In ways you actually thought were possible. :eek:[/b]

[QUOTE=“Tess Tickle, post: 1105521, member: 2269”]@Tassotti Did you try getting something off this website mate?

You introduced me to the nutri bullet and opened my eyes to how i could better myself with positive lifestyle changes and exercise. I’m not quite there yet but my life is starting to change in ways i thought it might if i applied myself properly, and i would like to help you get to an even higher level yourself. Try some of the products they have, i find them top class. Only today i got a big delivery with 750g refill packs, the promix snack tubes, museli and their new vanilla and barberry spread. The latter is top class. I put it on a bit of fruit or rice crackers. For a starter with them i’d try the promix snack tubes and probably two small tubs of spread until you decide which you like and then get a bigger tub. The cereal stuff is pretty good too.[/QUOTE]when possible I only ingest food naturally, blueberries for example I soak overnight with 60 grammes of porridge, 15 grammes of chia seeds almond milk and 25 grammes pf pumpkin and sunflower seeds, I am taking your advice and information on board, absorbing it like a sponge, thank you mate, knowledge is power, share the knowledge

unreal session there, went into the gym with the intention of HIIT, but forgot my sweat towel, so decided to hit the shoulders and legs with some weights, was slow and lethargic getting into it, but then my body really kicked in, its great to play a surprise on your body like that sometimes, hit it with something else and you get a great response and benefit, finished up with some nice stretching and calisthenics

Prunes, what a wonder food this is, I have two massive shites a day after eating them, clears me right out so it does

I have leveled out at just under 77 kilo’s, that is unreal, 14 kilo’s in 2 months, with the weight falling off in the first 4 weeks. just shows the shit people shove into themselves, absolutely full of sugar when I was carrying 14 extra kilos and I was not even fat, just totally cut out sugar, refined sugar processed carbs, I didn’t even plan this, it just happened, it is fair to say my lifestyle has changed in ways that I never thought possible a year go, smoking 20 fags a day, drinking at least a 6 pack every night and eating take away every nights

:clap:

At what point do you say to yourself, “OK Tass, enough’s enough. You’re at your prime fighting weight. You’re in optimum physical condition. You’ve inspired tens, if not hundreds of people across the globe. You’ve proven yourself to possess an iron will and a clarity of thought over and above your peers”?

Will that day ever arrive? Dear god, i hope not.

Unreal :clap: Next goal?

X

.e

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1108673, member: 686”]Unreal :clap: Next goal?[/QUOTE]I want to give something back, help people achieve happiness in their life

you should have blogged your diet and exercises during the regime…14 kg is some going…just shows that very few people are naturally fat and once they eat properly and exercise weight falls off them…

That’s a lovely gesture. Do you have an Instagram fitspiration page?

[QUOTE=“scumpot, post: 1108820, member: 182”]you should have blogged your diet and exercises during the regime…14 kg is some going…just shows that very few people are naturally fat and once they eat properly and exercise weight falls off them…[/QUOTE]there’s nothing to do, diet wise i ate the exact same thing nearly every day since the 12th January. Regular exercise, proper diet and nutrition, plenty of exercise and finally, willpower. Anyone can do it

starting to look like my hero now

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01760/froch_1760081a.jpg

[QUOTE=“Tassotti, post: 1108872, member: 361”]starting to look like my hero now

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/01760/froch_1760081a.jpg[/QUOTE]

Tim Tebow?