Diet & Nutrition

Great shoulders session there, unreal

Did you ever think of getting a DEXA test done mate?

Usually used for osteoporosis testing but also gives very accurate results for body fat and muscle mass. Gives a map of the body and highlights differences between left and right. Most people identify surprising differences between left and right and correcting these can prevent long term injury.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1110080, member: 686”]Did you ever think of getting a DEXA test done mate?

Usually used for osteoporosis testing but also gives very accurate results for body fat and muscle mass. Gives a map of the body and highlights differences between left and right. Most people identify surprising differences between left and right and correcting these can prevent long term injury.[/QUOTE]no. never heard of it, I must look into it, the thing with body fat is because I am an extremist I am afraid I will take that too far if I went for it, Roy Keane said the same in his book, he ended up losing his place on the united team because he went apeshit on it and went down to 3% or $% body fat, and for a finish hadn’t even the energy to get out of bed. In fact I just had a nap there and am feeling very sluggish and negative, think I’ll take the rest of the day off for recovery, Training like a professional is not an easy life times, but it is wonderfully fulfilling

Keane was weak as a sock alright the roaster from the diet he went on. He was skin and bone. What a total bozo, how did he think being like an Ethiopian was suitable to life as a professional soccer player at the highest level.

Wrong thread though Tossy mate.

@Tassotti, I’m visiting my folks in Wexford and my auld wan just placed a cup of coffee on the table for me. I think it’s Nescafé or something. How should I deal with this?

Any bakers’ confections?

How did this play out in the end? Any tart and ice cream?

Slaaaaaaaaaaag.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b05nyflb/newsround-specials-1-america-vs-food

tip of the day. lads, when you wake up in the morning, and get out of bed, do it with a real sense of purpose the second you wake up, spring out of that bed, instead of lying there willing away, life is for living, enjoy every second

I’m trying mate…

unbeivable session there, I have really discovered what works for me, even though I am down to 77kilos, I look naturally big and as strong as all the pumped up gorillas that the gyms here are full of, and of course I have a lovely glow off my skin, so healthy and natural looking, I noticed a lot of women looking at me lately, on the sly when they are working out, savage buzz

I dont know if @Tassotti is a wum or not but I do enjoy his posts.

He’ll be back eating kebabs and drinking cans of cheap ale before long.
His inferior genetics and Clare upbringing make him predisposed to the roaster lifestyle.
Imagine being like him, lying in bed every night measuring out in his head what he can or can’t eat the next day for fear he’ll turn back into his natural tellytubby shape
Christ but I’d throw the towel in if I had to starve myself day in, day out.

[QUOTE=“Brimmer Bradley, post: 1116023, member: 2839”]He’ll be back eating kebabs and drinking cans of cheap ale before long.
His inferior genetics and Clare upbringing make him predisposed to the roaster lifestyle.
Imagine being like him, lying in bed every night measuring out in his head what he can or can’t eat the next day for fear he’ll turn back into his natural tellytubby shape
Christ but I’d throw the towel in if I had to starve myself day in, day out.[/QUOTE]

You have garnered quite an amount of information about him since December.

Since I went back heavy training recently I have gained a savage appetite…
Here is what I have had since lunchtime alone…
[LIST]
[]99 cone
[
]Slice of Cheescake
[]Slice of Blackforest Gateax
[
]9Bar Health bar
[*]2 Squares of Moser Roth 70% Cocoa chocolate
[/LIST]
I need to get this train back on the tracks. What should I be eating to after exercise to kill these cravings?

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1120186, member: 686”]Since I went back heavy training recently I have gained a savage appetite…
[LIST]
[]99 cone
[
]Slice of Cheescake
[
]9Bar Health bar
[/LIST]
I need to get this train back on the tracks. What should I be eating to after exercise to kill these cravings?[/QUOTE]
Protein shake. Make some raw energy bars. Dinner!

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1120186, member: 686”]Since I went back heavy training recently I have gained a savage appetite…
[LIST]
[]99 cone
[
]Slice of Cheescake
[
]9Bar Health bar
[/LIST]
I need to get this train back on the tracks. What should I be eating to after exercise to kill these cravings?[/QUOTE]sounds like your sugar levels are all over the place mate

Some major intervention needed. A sugar ban for a few week should sort it.