Diet & Nutrition

Back to basics lads

Mango kiwis carrot ginger and linseed a this morning. Delicious. I feel so alive.

If it comes in a packet, its not ‘healthy’

[QUOTE=“Mac, post: 1120526, member: 109”]If it comes in a packet, its not ‘healthy’[/QUOTE]stick to the aldi “craft beer” and leave the nutrition to the experts

In flying form here. 3 epic shites in the past 6 hours… could have done with handles in the jacks for the first one.

My body is healing brothers.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1120642, member: 686”]In flying form here. 3 epic shites in the past 6 hours… could have done with handles in the jacks for the first one.

My body is healing brothers.[/QUOTE]

huzzah

Dates; will any particular aspect of my bodily functions be enhanced by incorporating dates into my diet?

And if so, can they be fucked in the nutri-bullet, given their seedy nature?

[QUOTE=“Chucks Nwoko, post: 1129865, member: 2812”]Dates; will any particular aspect of my bodily functions be enhanced by incorporating dates into my diet?

And if so, can they be fucked in the nutri-bullet, given their seedy nature?[/QUOTE]
Use them as a sweetener and binder for making bars with nuts and cocoa and coconut and such.

Can they be broken down to a cellular level by the cyclonic action of a nutri-bullet extractor blade?

I suppose.

I find they stick to the blades, use a drop of water to lubricate the process. I use them for making energy bars

Can any of the resident TFK nutrition gurus advise on the nutritional benefits to be obtained from introducing conkers to one’s diet?
[ATTACH=full]2749[/ATTACH]

Have you any of you guys ever measured your Ketone levels?

:eek:

I have been in a state of ketosis during my initial weight loss period

Yeah I know. The time has come to raise the stakes mate…

if you want to get ahead in the tech game legally you need to churning out the work with maximum efficiency.
Achieving Cognitive nirvana through ketosis means getting an average 8 hours done in 3.

Thats where we are at right now.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1134896, member: 686”]Yeah I know. The time has come to raise the stakes mate…

if you want to get ahead in the tech game legally you need to churning out the work with maximum efficiency.
Achieving Cognitive nirvana through ketosis means getting an average 8 hours done in 3.

Thats where we are at right now.[/QUOTE]

Tell me how

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1134896, member: 686”]Yeah I know. The time has come to raise the stakes mate…

Thats where we are at right now.[/QUOTE]
Achieving ketosis is synonymous with poisoning yourself bud

Ketosis allows you to focus, see the bigger picture. For the time your working you are ‘in the zone’ so to speak.

The other things that need to be addressed would be…

Filtering out the bullshit. Dont let other people prioritize your workload.
Block your Outlook Calendar and only allow a max 1 hour a day for meetings.
Turn off email notification and check it in batches twice a day.
Don’t let cunts waste your valuable time*.

I’m working from home 2 days a week now and for those 2 days I do 3 hours a day for The Man and the rest for myself.

Not as simple when you are in the office in fairness.

*time is a very underrated asset.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1135509, member: 686”]Ketosis allows you to focus, see the bigger picture. For the time your working you are ‘in the zone’ so to speak.

The other things that need to be addressed would be…

Filtering out the bullshit. Dont let other people prioritize your workload.
Block your Outlook Calendar and only allow a max 1 hour a day for meetings.
Turn off email notification and check it in batches twice a day.
Don’t let cunts waste your valuable time*.

I’m working from home 2 days a week now and for those 2 days I do 3 hours a day for The Man and the rest for myself.

Not as simple when you are in the office in fairness.

*time is a very underrated asset.[/QUOTE]

First step - I need to go and re-read this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_One_Minute_Manager