Diet & Nutrition

I’d say your a bit taller than me going by your Facebook profile photo though

I’m on a step in that pic pal.

I’ve had to dump all my 32" waist jeans and trousers, I could still wear them, but they are too big, I can fit into a 28" now, isn’t that unreal?

You’re an inspiration mate. You’ll have gays all over the place coming onto you

is he a fucking dole head?

He’s one of these lads who’ll end up with an alphabet after his name from doing course after course but will probably never work a day until he’s 40

I’ve lost all respect for him

What’s the benefits of this stuff? Got a few free samples of it.

Mostly used by people for joint problems, artrithis etc. Some people swear by, but not much scientific evidence that it actually does anything.
It’s derived from DMSO, now that stuff is the biz, you’ll tighten up a horse’s legs with that in no time, or lather it on yourself as an anti-inflammatory to get rid of knocks and bumps.

I am now 75kg, I had to buy a load of new clothes yesterday as a 32" waist falls off me, unreal

[QUOTE=“The All Seeing Eye, post: 699423, member: 161”]massive breakfast
medium lunch
small dinner

thats the key to maintaining peak energy levels when needed and to slimming down[/QUOTE]
that’s possibly the worst advice I have ever seen on here

thats how we do things in the east. the east>the west

The good lady went nuts with the bullet this morning. A coconut and apricot smoothie was a delicious starter. I followed it with a mackerel avocado and lemon pate bullet on gluten free toast. I’d say today will be savage.

WD40 for the joints

Did you ever hear about the magic beans KP.
I can get you some, now they won’t come cheap but by god sir they are worth every penny, if they don’t work I’ll get you some snake oil, it’s magic too.

just had a banana there

Fucking hell. REALLY?

It’s a big deal for roasters.

I had one this morning too, mate.

I have one at around 4 o’clock every afternoon. They are fantastic.