Directions From Dublin Airport

Boom

Next time they’ll seat that blogger beside her on the plane after hiding her in Vip lounge.

Low Energy Eamonn will have this sorted in a matter of weeks.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2023/0303/1359974-drones-dublin-airport/

O Leary on newstalk breakfast said Eamon needs to go.

1 Like

O’Leary who gets massive subsidies to run his profitable airline & spends his time trying to defund schoolbuses hates anyone that cares about the Environment.

Ryan should force Ryanair to pay tax on fuels

1 Like

Your track record on Ryanair is not without blemish

2 Likes

yes mate, they changed strategy after my warnings

1 Like

My weekend in Newcastle in tatters. Flight from Dublin cancelled.

I’d say it because air Lingus were using that emerald air that those shit planes could not take off this morning.

1 Like
4 Likes

That sounds like the episode of Fr Ted when they were stuck in the caravan.Hell.

The Dublin folk are awful racists.

The UNVETTED foreigners are taking their jobs

Lorry them in this year is what I say, another 100k Ukrainians this year and all the rest, lets see how tolerant Paddy really is

The replies to that are a fairly interesting insight into the mind of the looneys

No, that whole thing is toxic sludge best avoided

I’d love if a car load of Donegal brickies mad to get home home after a week working the sites in England hopped out and kicked the absolute shite out of them.

1 Like

Irish Twitter is a nawful place

Its pretty nasty. Grand for a browse of a Sunday though.

It is, but you need to realise that, much like on here, it’s full of crackpots, with too much time on their hands, no filter and most likely running 27 different accounts and replying to themselves.

4 Likes