Directions From Dublin Airport

You dont see the worst of it. At night I’d often walk down the pier to search for any poor unfortunate asylum seeker who’s escaped the south of France or Tenerife to come to Ireland and decides to hide in the jacks to make it harder for us to tell where he has come from. Occasionally I’d even open a door to a jacks that the DAA have just given up on and decided to cordon off. Absolutely horrific. Shit literally on the walls

1 Like

What’s the reason for this?

There’s dirty bastards everywhere. There’s cunts in my work wipe snots all over the back of the door and walls of the cubicle.

The queue for a pint of delightfully hoppy White Hag Pale Ale was as long as the one for security when I went through last week.

At least I got the pint, looks like the DAA have no real idea whether I was carrying guns or bombs or things of that ilk.

:joy::joy::joy:

I got a whats app today of a fella taking a dump on the quay in Waterford and all you can can hear is some one calling a dirty bastard.

Jesu Christ, how could you put yourself flying out of Dublin airport??

2 Likes

It’s 15 minutes from my residence

2 Likes

You would have had a nice post if you’d added ‘I used just walk to the airport prior to the op’….

2 Likes

You’d be quicker driving to knock if you’d a flight to London in the morning time.

1 Like

This will cause more outrage than the fighting

1 Like

Not around TFK, it won’t.

2 Likes

They didn’t want to be shown up.

1 Like

Have you even gone to a rugby match unless it involves 4 different airports and two trains and posting on Twitter about it

2 Likes

Before 9/11 was there any security at all at airports?

Hes too busy telling people his wife is a nurse

3 Likes

The problems will be solved quickly now.

Meeeeeeeeouwwww

3 Likes

There was. I don’t remember it being very different other than liquids rule.

Main difference was in US where people not traveling could go to departure gates.

1 Like

The liquids thing and having to take off your Shoes. Thanks for that Shoebomber.
It was all incremental from the 70s with the hijackings, Air India and Lockerbie and so on.