Directions From Dublin Airport

Thats all gone in Shannon now, they have state of the art scanners, throw the bag on the belt walk through, its unreal, none of that taking out laptops and liquids shite

6 Likes

They had that in LAX five year ago. Just walk through.

A far, far superior airport experience, all they need now is a few auld destinations.

1 Like

HK is the best. Check your bags in at the train station in the middle of town. Don’t see them again until your end destination.

We don’t even have a fucking train to the airport nevermind a check in before hopping the train out

2 Likes

Shannon airport is fantastic.

10 Likes

A hidden gem

1 Like

Let’s not get carried away now. Like a cattle shed once the wonderful bag screening is completed.

Ah its the ideal way to travel out of the country. Absolutely zero hassle.

the weapon in us customs out there is plenty hassle. Bitch refused me entry one day out there!

3 Likes

Shannon airport is indeed stress free and a brilliant airport to go through. I’ve said it before. Dublin airport can get fucked. Kip. Manchester airport. Another awful place.

1 Like

Ah go way :joy:

What was her reason for that?

I have two passports and was going in and out of the States alternating until visa came through. Can’t recall what specifically she caught me out on but turned me away and every fucking time I flew to the States for years, I had to go to secondary on landing. Me and the Mexicans, sat for ages after an already long haul flight, waiting to be questioned.

Eventually got it removed from the system but that bitch was turning more away than letting through that morning

2 Likes

Pain in the hole that to be fair.

2 passports. Ah yeah sounds like she was over zealous alright.

2 Likes

Dual citizen.

On no visa? And alternating passports. You surely can see why see found it questionable.

1 Like

Visa waiver program. Questionable but not illegal. As I remember it now, you can engage in business dealings but not directly. Eg attend trade shows and conduct sales but not conduct sales directly day to day when in the country. That’s what she turned me around on.

Edit: remembered more. I hung myself further saying “had no issue entering from Australia with Australian passport”. She asked to see it. Then saw entry going in/out on both and made entry in system under both passport numbers

We’re not used to people doing their job in Ireland

:joy::joy::joy:

Mayhem at the airport this morning. Bag tag machines broken. Bringing bags you thought you were checking in through security. Queues lengthening