Directions From Dublin Airport

I suppose our Minister for Transport who is ideologically opposed to air travel might just be letting this one spin out a bit.

If they invested in a ‘barrier ticket system’ like they have at Heuston Station, it could change the way Dublin Airport does business forever.

They have those scanners already in T1 sure. They don’t work very well mind

this falls under Hildegarde’s watch, Eamon has to come in not to fix her mess

Would there be anything to be said for just forgetting about security altogether for say 25% of people you know are no threat. You don’t have to make a big song and dance about it. Just a fella going, hey you there, the bunch of auld wans. Fuck off straight through there and don’t be holding up the whole show
Family with 4 kids. Christ we couldn’t be dealing with ye and that fucking buggy, on away there let ye.

3 Likes

Is there actually any point to security at all really?

I get patted down every fucking time because of the metal knees.

Given the recent report that Dublin were letting guns and bombs through security left, right and centre anyways - no there doesn’t seem to be.

1 Like

dublin airport - Twitter Search / Twitter

Yes to guns, no to bottles of water

They need a chart showing the line where a shoe becomes a dangerous weapon as well. Auld wans haulding up the whole show taking off a pair of slippers to go through the scanner.

1 Like

They had some poor girl doing random swab tests on the way to the gates yesterday and every second person going flat out with the bags hopping off the ground

Sure they only need to swab the lads in Canadian goose jackets. Easily profiled for carrying drugs.

Would want to get a flashlight up their prison pocket to catch them at that.

Taoiseach needs to commission an over arching report to sort this out

4 Likes

Cavity searches for all

A warm but turbulent start to the holiday

1 Like

She didn’t need to show @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy how to take his belt off when he was caught robbing knickers off her clothes line.

2 Likes

There is @Tim_Riggins he is younger than I’d expected

8 Likes