Directions From Dublin Airport

I’m mortified.

3 Likes
1 Like

@Batigol what is the queuing time through security in the airport early morning this week? We have a 5.45am flight tomorrow from T1.

+1

Flying out at 6:45am from T1

Any check ins?

About an hour I reckon

1 Like

Have to do the bag tag and drop.

Thanks.

Give yourself as long as they recommend to be sure

1 Like

Arrive at midnight and you should make it

They have lads showing you how to use a pedestrian crossing now, you will be fine.

In fairness it reminds me a bit of the Covid tests/vaxes, once they chucked resources at it it turns into a well oiled machine, regardless of numbers. And the numbers are big, the airport is barely big enough to fit everyone atm. Standing room only.

If going to Turkey the self service won’t work for you. Don’t queue up as advised, as you will then get to the machines and have to join another queue anyway. Ask them what desk and that will at least eradicate one queue

1 Like

Going to Italy but a good tip for anyone heading to Turkey alright.

1 Like

@Glentaisie must be expecting an announcement from the Vatican. He’ll be our man on the ground so. :+1:

Tip of the hat to you sir, 1 hr 5 mins from getting out of taxi, bags dropped and through security.

2 Likes

Yes indeed, we will charge down to Rome if any announcements on way.

55 minutes and out the gap for me.

Our bags were randomly selected for inspection which delayed it somewhat but a very pleasant lady did not hold us very long.

2 Likes

Someone here work in the airport security/baggage?

Lovely hurling.

Not all smooth sailing though. Going great tíl we got on the plane. Had to sit for an hour and 15 mins unti the diesel truck arrived. You would have thought the first few flights out of the day would have been top of the queue for a top up.