Directions From Dublin Airport

Here you go Mr Ireland is Shit Everything is Better in Spain

4 Likes

Shannon airport is a great airport to go through. Dublin isn’t. Dublin was all over the shop at Easter as well. No harm the Irish get preferential treatment over the Brexiteers.

1 Like

Agree 100%. Worth bearing slightly in mind that about half voted remain, and hundreds of thousands of brexiteers went and got Irish passports though.
Ireland should say to anyone who applied post brexit, that’s fine, but you can only hold one nationality. Other countries do.

Mrs J took the little lady to London over Easter. Dublin was superb apparently. Nice mid morning flight time though.

Flight times are crucial really.

1 Like

I could see major difficulties imposing that.
How could they trace it?

do what the yanks do, no tax, no passport

1 Like

I meant to only hold one passport.
How could they implement that between countries?

Great patriots in Malta and Geneva would surely give in to their conscience wouldn’t they?

They couldn’t because it’s pure bullshit.

1 Like

I’ll admit I went through Dublin twice in the last month and it was ok. It was t he security check was the pain in the balls. Just packed out. The low roof makes it feel even more crowded

1 Like

@Batigols new job. Is changing the score board

@Batigol what’s t2 like for queues at 6am of a Monday?

@Batigol same question for 8.30 of a tuesday please

@Batigol same for T1 Saturday mornings? I will need pints. I will update the forum on the security to bar to plane situation tomorrow

I’ve used the app to gauge security times and found it to be fairly accurate.

Mornings are a lot busier so times always seem to be longer.

1 Like

@Batigol is on the missing list.
He must be gone undercover.

You get a better class of aviation security audit on the mainland.

The last time they failed an audit there was chaos when they sulked and started checking everything.

1 Like