Disney+, Amazon Prime, Apple TV, and other streaming channels

1 Like

Have you ever considered how far up Rogans hole you’d go if given the chance?

1 Like

Brilliant last two episodes. The intensity of the penultimate short one (with Wilco soundtracking again), and then the finale (lovely usage of ‘Let Down’). Superb television.

2 Likes

The ending gave me more questions than answer me to be honest, very enjoyable show but I don’t know what happened
I guess we’d need spoilers,

Really? Thought it was pretty straightforward :man_shrugging:

Are ye talking about the Bear?

Yes

Yeah not sure what was cryptic there. Fairly straight forward (happy) ending i thought and left it open for a season 2

Guaranteed. There’s something in that small tin.

OK
SPOILER ALERT*

This text will be blurred[/spoiler]Where did the money come from, he was borrowing off the gangster uncle, was he actually stealing to leave Carmy the money, then why so cryptic, those tins could have went in the bin, and the uncle still wanted the money back. And the sister was still in shit with the taxman right?[spoiler]This text will be blurred

Ah jaysus not every question is ever going to be answered in a show like that. Thats what i meant about it being set up for season 2. But the immediate problem they had going on was resolved

I know but it’s a bit silly that after 8 episodes their problems are solved by an unexplained windfall, that’s what I meant by more questions than answers,
Have you any ideas on the questions I posed?

this is how you do a spoiler guys

just put it between [spoiler] and [/spoiler]

2 Likes

Tried to edit mine there. Not sure it worked

Edit: got it now

1 Like

we got to see what was in the small tin? How/why is what season 2 will probably be about. I expect flashbacks and more of Mikey

Amateur hour.

No I dont have the answers :rofl:. Id imagine the writers are currently drafting some storylines for season 2, assuming there is a season 2. If there is, I’ll be eagerly awaiting where things go as in line with some of your questions. Like any show really that will run for a few years. If it was the last show ever you might have a point but otherwise i would not overthink it. Just look forward to season 2

A tin fell down behind the shelving. I thought it was a small tin but maybe it’s just another bigger tin on it’s side.

Sorry lads. Followed @estebandaface guidelines and still couldn’t manage the spoiler :man_shrugging:

For me, I think it’s a bit too neat an ending and doesn’t do justice to the series in general, leaves too many questions, some of which I posted above, I don’t believe the taxman is cut out?? Why was he borrowing from the uncle when it’ll have to be paid back anyway? What was the point?
Anyway, I understand that they may be leaving more for series two but I didn’t like the ending, more questions than answers