3 Likes

Weiner is in trouble now with paedo stuff

I bet you were never there

Never where?

Under age rather than paedo

Sexting

Cc @Bandage

1 Like

HBO, Bill Simmons, and Andre the Giant. This could be outstanding.

i turned on the TV the other night and ross kemp was talking to these kurdish birds who were in Syria taking on Isis
fascinating stuff

Anyone off to see the George Best documentary?

Probably posted here already but the Jinx - life of Robert Durst is incredible. Almost stranger than fiction. The final interview with Durst by Jarecki is probably the best television moment of all time. Watching a serial killer squirm at the realisation its checkmate is a marvelous sight. Rendered totally and utterly speechless.

I posted up before about it. You should really spoiler most of that paragraph.

Done.

1 Like

Anybody watched the between land and sea doc on Lahinch?

Twas just on in the pub. I presume it’s the same thing anyway that’s on EirSport lately?

No idea tbh was reviewed on off the ball tonight. Sounds very good!

If you have EirSport 1 it’s on tomorrow from 8.30pm, it’s called Atlantic’s Edge - A Year in Lahinch, shown in three parts. Pretty sure it’s the same as the documentary, all the same lads involved anyhow.

2 Likes

THanks @Raylan

1 Like

Watching frozen planet there on Eden David Attenborough is a legend

Up there w JFK, MLK etc

2 Likes

Fascinating series there on the History channel investigating the theory that Hitler didn’t commit suicide but rather escaped through an underground and was provided safe passage to South America

It’s a short one, but very good nevertheless. The GAA leading the way in cultural diversity and inclusion.