Does whiskey go off after its been open for a bit?

It’s lovely.

Much nicer than the crested

FOOLS

1 Like

I was in a Whiskey bar last night and was given a large Chivas Regal 18 year old. Twas only gorgeous. They’re mad into their double shots here.

1 Like

Had a glass of Hyde Irish whiskey yesterday. Thought it was a bit harsh and tasted cheap

There has been a real growth in you as a poster and a person. Embracing the finer things in life when once you poo-poo-Ed a man having an overpriced drink. A real road to Damascus conversion which is to be applauded.

1 Like

Mate, fine Whiskey has always been an appreciation of mine. Paying 15 euro for a bit of paint stripper, water, and a slice of fruit or veg that wasn’t good enough to be eaten is still the definition of madness.

1 Like

In Wexford?

No

Celebrating the presidential election here with a good dose of crested. Its a lovely oirish whiskey

1 Like

Im not going to bed tonight until iv a half a bottle if whisket drank. Im at 210mls crested and im going to have an Oirishman before completing the job wirh some caskmates

I’ll Dj

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t3hkwAlOlzY

A shot of poitin here to round off the night

7 Likes

A lovely looking drop. Check in tomorrow though jic.

Lads wasting their time here, look its pretty fucking simple here. You drink black barrell or you fuck off. Iv tried them all, simple as. iv tasted the top to the bottom and the result still the same. Invest in jameson bb. Pissing around with other shite is laughable.

It’s average enough. I can get green spot here for 46 and black barrel is 40. You’d want your head examined to choose the Jameson.

3 Likes

Got a bottle of Black Barrell a while back. Didn’t think much of it. I’d prefer the regular Jameson. Had crested for the first time last weekend and I thought it was superb.

I was thinking of getting on board this whiskey bandwagon. Should I start with regular Jameson, crested or black barrel. All views welcome.

1 Like

Once it has Jameson on the label you can’t go wrong.
Jameson is superb. The caskmates stout is delicious. Id a hape of it last night along with a good dose of crested as well. Passed out on the sofa and woke at 4.
Both these are a 10er chaper then bb. Bb is also superb in fairness

2 Likes

Bought a caskmates in the local shop earlier on. About 20 euro for a 700ml bottle. How much is it at home? They had the Oirishman as well.