Does whiskey go off after its been open for a bit?

Wtf? I gave this to a fella today…

Pheeww. He had much less hair than that…

Here we go again - cracking value today. :+1:

2 Likes

They’re grand but I’d spend the extra on Black Barrel to be honest.

Mrs Croppy was away on business this week and returned with Chianti from Italy and Red Breast 12 yo from ASDA.

It’s like Christmas.

1 Like

A double bubble.

Where’s that?

Tesco.

@Malarkey what’s your take on this beer barrel scam that jameson are pulling?is anyone even aging stout or ipa in wooden barrels?

They are barrels owned by whatever craft beer company Jameson bought a few years back. 8 degrees or something like that

1 Like

Seems a daft notion- sherry or wine casks strike me as containing something worth extracting by the spirit.

You could throw a Jameson label on a jar of cow shite and you’d have people telling you how nice it tastes

3 Likes

@Ambrose_McNulty applied for a grant before you finished typing

7 Likes

The online grant application system is a game changer.

2 Likes

I have a woman in a local office who has maps and everything. She does all the paperwork in minutes. I walk out of there with a clear head and a clearer conscience. Incredible really.

1 Like

You could charge x5 for showing them the cow it came from.

images.jpeg-9

Not mad about such bottles – at all. Same as you. They taste a bit ‘tinny’ to me. But some people like them a lot. So…

Forgot to mention I bought a bottle of Crested Eight Degrees when I was going to Oxford last summer. Did not care for it – at all. All the richness of Crested had turned into something harsher.

2 Likes

Scenes. Clearance; 10 and a half british pounds. I bought all four bottles. There’s not a damn thing wrong with it. .

Not well :confused:

1 Like

What’s that ?