Does whiskey go off after its been open for a bit?

That’s a lot of whiskey to drink by yourself. It’s no wonder you’re only surfacing now.

Oh there was plenty of help. But you’re right, it’s amazing how much whiskey can be drank when you get on a roll.

You’d miss me mate.

Says the fucker that got all giddy when he was out in a kids bar recently and had to upload live pics to tfk to show how wild he is.

2 Likes

Ooooft

Ah I’m only joking buddy. Sure I had a Tupperware party at my house last weekend, mad mad stuff altogether.
#partyanimal

Oh look. There’s a crowd around so scrappy do chances putting his beak above the paraphet.
Cowardly little tramp that he is.

1 Like

That scoring audience was a really perceptive one, in my view. Macallan is seriously overrated. I think Green Spot and Ardbeg are so different — like comparing a great white Bordeaux to a great Chateauneuf du Pape — they would have to be joint top.

Regular Jameson has something, flavour wise, for everyone in the audience and so will always be a crowd pleaser.

4 Likes

Have you a whiskey nose yet?

1 Like

I can picture a few lads here with savage red faces and bulbous noses

1 Like

How does it work? Do they all get poured the same drink at the same time? Are they actually drinking a measure of each then scoring?

Duff_lite_&_dry

2 Likes

Whiskeys chosen randomly, all participants given a half measure of the same whiskey and a few minutes to write down their score.

Think I’ll have a Jura to unwind from a long week (insert your own option) robbing houses/living off Mrs O’Sullivan/staying in the scratcher

2 Likes

Yeah right a long week sitting on your hole more like it ha ha

2 Likes

Is that worse than the options laid out?

Having a glass of Green Spot here. It’s unreal.

3 Likes

It’s fantastic.

1 Like

Gamechanger?

1 Like

Having a glass of Jameson Black Barrel.
It’s more earthy or something than the regular Jameson. Enjoyable.