Does whiskey go off after its been open for a bit?

Night sweetie

Had the last of the caskemates/IPA there as a nightcap. Lovely stuff, I’ll pick up a bottle of the stout tomorrow.

2 Likes

A1. You’ll get it in Tesco for 25e. You’ll get crested there for 25 also

1 Like

Red Brest 12 €60 bucks in ó briens cc @Mac

1 Like

The lovefest here with Jameson is getting old. It’s truly very average.

This is now the Jameson thread, there is no room for fucking borish whiskey snobs.

1 Like

You won’t spend a better 25 quid. I bought a bottle last week, mainly to stop me constantly reaching for the Johns Lane when I fancy a drop.

I’ve a lovely little night cap routine of a can of Guinness and then a drop. Enough to give take the edge off but still have me fresh as a daisy the next day

The auld lads say drinking the whiskey first then the porter is the correct way to do it.

1 Like

Having a drop of this now.

:+1:

1 Like

Start a high brow whiskey thread that goes with Japanese Ramen then you snobbery cunt

1 Like

Had three cans of Guinness and am now on my second whiskey. Still on the cask mates stout. Away to bed after this. Will have a sleep and a half.

I’m having 2 large black barrells and leaving it at that then.

There’s nothing snobby about recognizing a bit of quality you peasant.

I notice you pour whiskey into a glass filled with ice.

I wouldn’t normally, maybe one cube or a drop of water to bring out the flavor in a peaty whiskey.

The picture with the ice is actually an Old Fashioned cocktail made with Japanese whiskey.

Big tumblers of ice with wedges of lemon in them and pouring fancy whiskey in over all that :grin:
Don’t be lecturing lads like me about whiskey.

Fuckit but thats me off of it for the week now.
See you all agin Friday night thank God

1 Like

Says the lad who recently consulted @Malarkey about putting ice in whiskey.
It’s fascinating to watch.

1 Like

You are an awful boring poster did you know that, and you dont add any value at all to any of the topics you are intent on interupting.
You desperate pointless Northeren bastard.

2 Likes

That’s lovely! :joy::joy::joy: