Does whiskey go off after its been open for a bit?

Fair play to her, would she not be scared of spiders?

6 Likes

Is this the early risers or late to bed crowd?

It’s very fluid at the moment.

It’s the ‘Presbyterian work ethic’ crowd? I suppose you’ve an oul thesis or two written already this morning?

1 Like

I’m contemplating a few whiskeys before midnight. It is Christmas right?

I’m between the devil and the deep blue sea here.

Fuck it
Go for it

What would Fintan do?

He’d lash into it I think.

1 Like

You’re on the wesht coast then?

The west is the best…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

Glad to hear your like it. A crowd of us drank a clatter of it on Thursday night in town. Possibly the easiest drinking whiskey there is. Gorgeous stuff.

Between presents in the last month, I’d say I’ve enough to do me for next year now at the rate of a bottle every month or 6 weeks.

dipso alert

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

A fella could get away with 2 or 3 or even 4 nights of this but thereafter he could run into trouble alright. Especially as that only brings you to around st stephens day.
I’m going to buy her a nice bottle of gin and one of those big round glasses and a carton of blueberries and see will she bite.
I’m also encouraging her to go out tonight and tomorrow with her pals, that would break it up a bit.
Thursday or Friday next week an awful lot of fellas will be under serious serious pressure.

3 Likes

Cunts who want their hair cut for a tenner and won’t spend more than 50 quid on a pair of jeans drinking 120 quid bottles of booze.

You couldn’t make it up. Enjoy lads. Each to their own.

A carton of blueberries

:joy:

I’m in.

There will be mothers and fathers all over the country this Christmas wondering how their adult sons have suddenly become whiskey experts.

3 Likes

I’m away to bed