Dublin Bay North Constituency Thread

They told him to move along getalong?

Áine Kerr is a babe. She’s just left Storyful for Facebook. Aodhán is a very lucky chap.

1 Like

According to him, O’Riordáin, on the News at 1 today MacLochlainn (recently cast aside by the electorate of Donegal) was the TD who did the most for the cause of Travellers in the last Dáil term.

It seems Eamon Dunphy was far from the only Fianna Fail voter who voted for them purely to get rid of O’Riordain, blissfully unaware of the fact that he wasn’t standing in their constituency?

All credit to the women on Monaghan, seemingly they are a very tolerant bunch.

How you bearing up mate?

Fuck it, close call.

More transfers from Power and he would have definitely got it.

I hope he was keeping a close eye on Alan Kelly when he was hanging around the count this morning. He’d do anything to secure leadership of that party.

Ardagh has finally conceded in Dublin south central.

Aine kerr is indeed a super bit of stuff. Fuck me I never know she was married to ‘gaydawn’, who obviously got the last laugh on those wankers he went to school with.

1 Like

She’s just landed an absolutely savage job in NYC. I’d say there’s a big chance ò Riordàin jumps ship for good.

He’ll be guaranteed to get elected to the Seanad.

Another election in the next 18 months will see him back in and on track again. There unlikely to be as many Independents next time out.

Leo Varadker has endorsed Averil Power in her bid for Seanad re-election. A pair of detestable cunts.

2 Likes

I’d love to see her broke and destitute. How can she afford failing in so many political campaigns? Who is bankrolling her? It’s about time she got a real job and dropped this vanity project, the fucking man.

1 Like

This alien mong is bank rolling her

1 Like

Jesus.

Could you imagine how awkward it is for both of those freaks when they try to copulate?

I try not to think of those 2 freaks copulating. :frowning:

Speaking of Seanad elections has Maria Cahill put herself up for election or is she going to come up with another sob story to get back in.

As bad as this?

Mick Wallace and Clare Daly are two fine looking representatives.

The fuck?!!!

Bwahahaha!

Wallace is a fashion icon.