Dublin Pubs - Hall of Fame

[quote=“KIB man, post: 226472”]

no mate but I recall what trained solicitors were like when they were younger[/quote]

Tiresome crowd. No originality.

and cocky cunts to boot.

[quote=“count of monte cristo, post: 226474”]

and cocky cunts to boot.[/quote]

Oh I believe they like the cock alright

unless all the females apprentices are dykes id imagine one or two must indeed “like the cock” as you so well put it.

more and more pubs like the brew dock and against the rain springing up, two finger to diageo.

Best city centre pub to watch the Dublin-Tyrone game on Saturday night, pals.*

The Border Bull and entourage will be in tow.

*We do actually intend on going to the game but if we get cosy in a pub setting we may decide to watch it while imbibing.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1101152, member: 2533”]Best city centre pub to watch the Dublin-Tyrone game on Saturday night, pals.*

The Border Bull and entourage will be in tow.

*We do actually intend on going to the game but if we get cosy in a pub setting we may decide to watch it while imbibing.[/QUOTE]

Head out croker way bomber. Be a better buzz. Somewhere like the big tree

McGraths if you’re going that direction.

The Auld Triangle it is. :pint:

Cunt of a spot in my view. McGraths is the best in that area or at least the less worst.

the bar in the hotel opposite connolly station is decent - north star hotel

http://www.mcgettiganscookhouse.ie

huge beer garden with TVs

What are the chances of @Il_Bomber_Destro and @Nembo_Kid both having a mate called The Border Bull?

There’s probably a lot of guys nicknamed The Border Bull around the border area.

The Border Bullshitter.

2 Likes

I’m partially from that area and the only 1 I ever heard of was the one who attends Tyrone or Armagh games with both of your personalities.

:rollseyes:

Well if Bandage can be from Monaghan…

A nasty and embittered objective behind this, why are you chasing this?

Had half a dozen pints in O’Donoghues last night. Decent enough pint and a nice laid back vibe in their beer garden area

1 Like

Rahoo

The only time the place is enjoyable is midweek at offpeak times. It’s the worst place in the world coming upto Xmas. Farmer will be along shortly to tell us how they refill half empty bottles in there.