Dublin

There are certain streets that are a ghostly. Nassau Street in particular. It’s all about student, tourists and Civil Servants there and there’s none of them.

Grafton Street area looked quite busy on Saturday though I thought.

I’m not sure if it’s just footfall being down but there is a marked increase in unsavoury types going around. I fear that the hollowed our streets will become their paradise. The Guards barely policed the streets before. They still need to get coin though so will still come out further to the Suburbs at times to get the money they need.

1 Like

Micheal Martin should be assassinated. 3 months of a Cork Taoiseach and look what’s happened.

They shot the wrong Cork man

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

ha

That’s not funny

Guilty. But sure my business is dead and I’ve fuck all else to be doing now the kids are back in school.

2 Likes

Would you be any use installing a kitchen?

we can give you a job in a residential care setting

1 Like

Walked into town and back there. Fuck me it’s gone borderline feral. Fresh urine everywhere. If the guards can spare 5 minutes from inspections on pubs they might call in and have a look

2 Likes

Did you buy the motor?

“Strategic policing” - for years this was ordinary decent people going about their day and keeping this lot in check.

This has been made worse now with gangs of teens not been in school for 6 months (one of the early impacts of the prolonged Covid closure) acting the maggot.

Unfortunately inner city councillors are either wokesters looking to defend their working class vote or middle class FF/FG types who object to everything.

2 Likes

Ha I was waiting until someone copped it.
I wasn’t going there unfortunately.

I was actually going a few doors up the road.

DO IT FOR DUBLIN

Quinny is in

1 Like

This lad is putting in some shift… Must be exhausting for him, he’s been to totally catipulted into the public sphere to take on politicans and insurances companies etc.

Christ. That fella is hard work. I’m sure his pal Aidan O’Shea has loads of Dublin followers.

1 Like

Galway stands with Dublin

My old bus org teacher there never stood with Galway

footix alert

1 Like

Give him a break… He’s fighting for his living and his industry in an environment he’s zero experience for…