Dunne's Stores are thieving cunts

Dunnes EPOS system does not record stock that levels within the store. It only records what leaves the store (sales) Therefore in order to ascertain what his/her stock levels are a manager must physically count what is in the back store. This is what predominantly justifies the reps existence as it is their job to do that probably once a week.
Even if the EPOS system did record the stock levels within the store, the manager is still at a disadvantage as in order to top up they would have to ring the rep to order it and most suppliers these days have a minimum quantity order before they will deliver.
My point being that without central distribution the best EPOS system out there is only partially effective. As far as I know, there is no system out there that can automatically order from each supplier individually

You can’t even buy a pair of jocks by themselves in Dunnes, you’re compelled to buy a three pack. A fucking dump.

I have a pair of Hilfiger underpants that I got in an outlet in South Carolina in 2008. Shortly afterwards I stopped wearing them for karmic reasons. Recently however I have had them exorcised and they are as good an underpants as I’ve ever worn.

2 Likes

What’s eating gillbertine grape?

Sometimes I when I correct someone else’s bad spelling I become quite vexxed. My standards are high so I can be a little agitated when others don’t quite step up. Take no offence gilgaboa.

1 Like

Self hatred then?

Vexed

5 Likes

Sorry lebane but I try not to become too curious of others and their private lives away from the board. I try to keep it to the blatant bullshit category. Hope all is well with you.

Just testing you out there. Well done balbec.

No problem bud

gilgaMboa

1 Like

labane

Well done ciaran. Fifty pence winging its way to you. Ye took ye’re time to spot that one. Nonetheless well done mate.

There is a third one in there waiting for someone to bite …

Jesus but you were very slow there. Well done.

1 Like

They have a different process for Dennigans and yet another for drapery. Three stores in one.

Dennigans look after all there chilled products and is as close to central distribution as you get. I have no idea what way their drapery department is run. I think her son and daughter have the running of it. Apparently it’s a disaster and is only being prepped up by the ambient side of the business.

If you can’t go into Dunnes Stores in the year 2016 to buy a pair of jocks by themselves, what good is it? Seriously the place is finished.

How many days would get out of a pair? I think there’s a reason they are sold in 3’s.

1 Like

I change my jocks every day har but that is not the point here. It’s the principle of the matter. If you want to buy one pair of jocks you should be able to, particularly in a shop like Dunnes Stores. Forcing us to spend extra money. The banks pulled this off with the five euro note about fifteen years ago and got away with it, they got away with it because no one complained, next thing a couple of years after that they stopped giving out ten euro notes from ATM’s. People are being fucked over at every turn these days. Dunnes are fucked, aside from the jock scandal there is no value there at all. They do a decent family block of extra mature cheddar cheese for 2.50 and that’s about it. Their eggs are good as well. No value in the clothing section either. There’s going to be a big shakeup there or else it’s gone in a few years.