Eamon Ryan to save Limerick

Yep

100% he was found out

He was licking the windows instead of the stamps.

1 Like

I didnt, i left it. It was well documented here at the time. Before you were on here, pretending to be righteous. You literally know nothing about me. While oversharing about yourself and hiding behind your daughter. Very weak character. As we saw in your previous actions.

Pippa Hackett would be a terrible choice. Ossian Smyth seems to be a decent enough speaker the few times I’ve seen him

Edit. He’s just turned up on radio and isn’t standing

fight ram GIF by Trolli

Rod would be the best as he is very sharp but may not have the common touch

Pippa is nice but might have the hardness to be the leader

Wrong thread Harry, green supporters would be frightened if they encountered a wild animal in nature.

Arent you all scared of big bad wolves being reintroduced?

Glad to report I’m on the way to Dublin for the day and I’m really looking forward to it.

4 Likes

I don’t want decent farmers animals to be threatened. Ireland is way to small for wolves as anyone with a brain or knowledge of the countryside would know. If you were in a field with a heifer you would soil yourself. Seriously.

She really doesnt. Her son tried to run in the local elections, and he got his answer.

1 Like

It looks like its going to be Pippa.

This will be hilarious if so.

Junior minister Ossian Smyth tells @morningireland he will not contest the Green Party leadership election … but would like to be Deputy Leader to Pippa Hackett

Stick a fork in these ass holes they’re done.

2 Likes

Poor Pippa, and she not even electable.

1 Like

Shoot the cunts,
Dum dum
For a dum dum

Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

until the cycle begins again where people know we need to fight climate change, elect them, then people not liking them as they might have to change behaviors slightly

Shoot who?

toxic

You need to lead by example and not support the carbon footprint of Taylor Swift’s eras tour.

1 Like