Eamon Ryan to save Limerick

You need a white van about 30 years old with a dodgy exhaust

1 Like

Anyone?

1 Like

Doubtful. The last time he ran he went through the glass door of a shopping centre and ended up with a heap of injuries and a month of antibiotics i believe.

3 Likes

Oh good lord what an absolute clamping.

Ireland contributes 0.1% of global emissions (that’s not a typo) thanks to all Eamon Ryan and other virtue signallers efforts some day that might reduce by a tenth, and the world will have 0.01% less of emissions to deal with. Game changer.

2 Likes

Another rat flees the sinking ship.

2 Likes

Pretty severe headline

1 Like

We will also have thanks to Eamo
Cleaner air
Cleaner rivers
Better public transport
Safer cycling infrastructure
More land returned to nature

It wasn’t easy but we did it guys. Ran these clowns and saved the countryside from the party of the grim suburbs. Literally kept the wolves from the door.

5 Likes

Not all of the Green parties haters are racist headbangers but all racist headbangers hate the Greens :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

Let’s never forget this special contribution from the ally of the Ukrainians. The greens never had a chance when this is the calibre of supporter they attracted.

1 Like

Pippa does not represent any rural people.Planting Sitka spruce is all she’s good for.

2 Likes

We as in muldoons that fled rural ireland?

2 Likes

Telpis the Green Queens are distraught their fuckwit leader abandoned them :smiley:

2 Likes

He’s living in one of the greatest cities in the world you know? With loads of mates and stuff.

3 Likes

Fled? Me and many thousands of decent country people are forced to come to Dublin and work because Dubliners are such idlers. Listen to MacWilliams, he often bemoans that government departments are full of people who actually hate Dublin. It’s very true, and I was one of many I knew. But it had to be done the country has to keep operating. And leaving it to the salt of the earth types is just not an option. I’ll never forget my first week in Dublin. After a few days I was brought for lunch by two colleagues, a guy from Mount Collins in limerick and a guy from kildare town. I was asked had I ever lived or worked in Dublin before, I hadn’t, well I was made aware that in their words, the Dubliners are fairly useless, and they talk alot. Ignore them. It was sage advice.

Gibberish

3 Likes

One of the top five cities in the world every single survey year on year. Your kip isn’t in the top 500. Maybe 5000? Between working in bars the first few years and the gaa club it kinda gets annoying have to talk to so many but sure it has to be done. A spineless brown noser like yourself wouldn’t know.

Top 5 in number of dead bodies on your walk home?

Sounds like he had a job in the Civil Service and managed to lose it. That is quite an achievement in fairness.

9 Likes

Ah they salt of the earth wit. Useless and to be ignored. I wonder were they talking about you?

1 Like