Eamon Ryan to save Limerick

Would you ever fuck off and learn to spell.

Frustrated World Cup GIF

@admins, mount leinster still seems to be able to posy on this thread?

That’s one of the best posts ive read in a long long time(granted that’s not hard around here)

I’d say you’re beyond assistance

1 Like

its nonsense though

one off homes are a huge drain on the state
ministers should fly for important business
all parties agree we need to reduce our emissions, agriculture is the worst offenders & cows are causing this, unless your a climate change denier it makes sense, also i believe cows are culled every day
public transport has got way better under this Government
more road=more cars - why not build a luas for Galway

1 Like

also, its always simpletons like @iron_mike who hate Ryan, why is that

2 Likes

Oh my God this is the delusion of the Greens right here.

Jayses, I’m making a fortune from the fly tipping and the rubbish burning. The green queens have been great for business

Tuesday Morning Reaction GIF by The Secret Life Of Pets

why not mate?

Murdoch Mysteries Smile GIF by Ovation TV

1 Like

Needing that to be explained is either bottom of the barrel wummery or the height of stupidity.

ok, no response, got it -

‘Galway Luas’ dream very much alive as city council ‘considering’ 20 year plan - GalwayBeo

I think you’re confusing me with the website to be honest.

If you say something I don’t agree with then I’m simply telling you that. I can tell you that I believe you have a personal animosity towards Eamonn Ryan without that meaning you have to protest that you are going to be banned.

You’re conflating the two issues and overreacting.

I thought your post was a shitty thing to say but people say shitty things all the time.

Nobody had any comments edited or deleted or was banned for anything they said about the elections to the best of my recollection. You don’t get to say what you want and be immune to criticism though.

Here’s one any farmers, on the nitrates derogation, why do people think this should be kept? The vast majority of our salmon have already been killed off, do farmers genuinely think it’s legitimate to keep the nitrates derogation?

Yes bud a “dream”.

I dont think they understand what derogation means

Do you accept that measures need to be put in place in relation to climate change?

How so?

1 Like